10th November 2010, 07:21 PM
rose amit

IIHM after Completing Diploma?

can i join in IIHM after completing diploma (which is a two year course) in private college in puri

15th November 2010, 11:57 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IIHM after Completing Diploma?

Yes, you can join in IIHM after completing Diploma as Diploma / degree in hotel management Courses are conducted by several types of institutions government and privately managed institutions . Selection to most of the courses is through an entrance exam which includes a written test,interview and group discussion.
Yes,you can join in IIHM after completing Diploma in pvt college in puri.
19th December 2010, 02:03 AM
nishant1110

You can join IIHM after completing a diploma course in Hotel Management. This course is provided by various colleges across the country, mostly private such as that in Puri which you mentioned. The selection procedure includes an exam, followed by interview and Group Discussion. If selected, you are assigned your position on the basis of cumulative marks secured in the 3 events.

Regards
nishant1110
8th March 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

can i do diploma in hm after 10th.....and then can i do degree in hm????
10th April 2011, 08:48 AM
Taurus007

hi

IIHM after Completing Diploma
Yes, you can join in IIHM after completing Diploma as Diploma / degree in hotel management Courses are conducted by several types of institutions government and privately managed institutions . Selection to most of the courses is through an entrance exam which includes a written test,interview and group discussion.
Yes,you can join in IIHM after completing Diploma in pvt college in puri.
You can join IIHM after completing a diploma course in Hotel Management. This course is provided by various colleges across the country, mostly private such as that in Puri which you mentioned. The selection procedure includes an exam, followed by interview and Group Discussion. If selected, you are assigned your position on the basis of cumulative marks secured in the 3 events.

good luck
10th April 2011, 04:04 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
hi,
Thanks.
14th March 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

when will the forms for 2012 session be given? from where will i get it?
13th October 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i completed my btech. nw i want to do diploma in cullinary management at iihm.wil u guide me whats the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?