31st December 2011, 01:21 AM
abhay vardhan

IIT JEM Biotechnolog question papers?

iit jem biotechnology question paper site?..please tell me from where could i get the papers

31st December 2011, 08:14 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: IIT JEM Biotechnolog question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhay vardhan View Post
iit jem biotechnology question paper site?..please tell me from where could i get the papers
WHAT IS IIT JAM?

IIT JAM STANDS FIR INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JOINT APTITUDE TEST FOR M.Sc.THE TEST IS CONDUCTED FOR THE STUDENTS TO DO THEIR MASTER DEGREES IN INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.

ELIGIBILITY AND QUALIFICATION
THE CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PASSED HIS BACHELOR DEGREE COURSE WITH A MINIMUM PASS MARK OF 60% AND FOR SC AND ST CANDIDATES THE MINIMUM PASS MARK IS JUST 55%.

SYLLABUS FIR IIT JAM

THE SYLLABUS FOR IIT JAM IS THE SYLLABUS OF THE STUDENTS BACHELOR DEGREE COURSES.THE QUESTIONS ARE OF OBJECTIVE TYPE AND NEGATIVE MARKING IS DONE FOR EVERY WRONG ANSWER.

I HAVE ATTACHED SOME OF THE PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS OF IIT JAM BIOTECHNOLOGY AND I HAVE LINKED A WEBSITE YOU CAN VISIT THE WEBSIT AND DOWNLOAD THE QUESTION PAPERS.

http://www.jbigdeal.com/2010/02/iit-jam-biotechnology-question-papers-2012-previous-year-old-paper.htm[/COLOR]l"]http://www.jbigdeal.com/2010/02/iit-jam-biotechnology-question-papers-2012-previous-year-old-paper.html

Quote:
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE!!!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bt.pdf(308.6 KB, 62 views)
File Type: pdf bt2009.pdf(3.32 MB, 55 views)
31st December 2011, 12:40 PM
lijin.c.b

Default Re: IIT JEM Biotechnolog question papers?

You can take IIT jem exam question papers via
entrance-exam.net/iit-jam-papers/
just click the link and refer question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?