28th June 2013, 09:43 PM
sanchit.sre

Is IIT Kanpur better in M.Tech Aerospace Engineering than IIT Kharagpur and IIT Madras?

Is IIT Kanpur better in M.Tech aerospace engineering than IIT Kharagpur and IIT Madras?
Which aerospace stream is best to choose in terms of job prospects among aerodynamics, propulsion, structures and flight mechanics??

29th June 2013, 02:35 PM
subhashrajpurohit

Default Re: Is IIT Kanpur better in M.Tech Aerospace Engineering than IIT Kharagpur and IIT Madras?

Dear,

IIT Means Indian Institute of Technology.

IIT Colleges in Consider as The Best College in India for Engineering Course.
you are Asking about Which is Best among IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur & IIT Madras.

All IIT's is best. all are better than Each Other.
We Can Only say the Best on the Basis of Every Year Placements of the Students.

IIT Kanpur is Better than IIT Kharagpur & IIT Madras.

IIT Kanpur is Holding the 1st Rank in Year 2013 Among All IIT Colleges.
IIT Kanpur Have Very Good placements of the Students. Many Best Companies of World Like; Facebook, Vodafone, Microsoft, Twitter, Google, Amazon etc. Comes to IIT Kanpur for Placements. IIT Kanpur is Very Recognized and Recommended Engineering College in world Also.

In This year 2013 IIT Guwahati Offered Highest Placement of $1,19,000 (Approx. 5 Crore).

Best Aerospace Stream:-

Aerospace Engineering is Very Good Stream Now Days. This Stream is very Recognized due to High Placements and Reputations.

In my Opinion you have to go for Aerodynamic Stream for Aerospace Engineering.
This Stream is very Reputed. This Stream can give you High Placement because Many Companies Prefers aerodynamics Degree Holder Students for Placements.

Wish you Best of Luck......
3rd February 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IIT Kanpur better in M.Tech Aerospace Engineering than IIT Kharagpur and IIT Madras?

I AM THE B.TECH STUDENT .so i want to know the basic information about m tech from iit's.and placement information also
8th April 2014, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

can i score air under 100 in iit jee advanced by doing crash course in fitjee after 1 year of 12 pass
29th March 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

what is placement status for aerospace m-tech students from iit kanpur?
please name the companies for recruitment in aerospace stream
24th March 2016, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I AM B.TECH STUDENT WITH THE STREAM OF EEE BUT BASICALLY AM INTERESTED IN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING HOW MUCH RANK I AM REQUIRED RANK IN GATE TO DO M.TECH IN BEST IIT IN THE STREAM OF AEROSPACE ENGINEER
8th June 2017, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I am studying btech engineering physics can I do MTech in aerospace engineering from IIT Kanpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?