24th April 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Is IIT necessary for admission in Aeronautical Engineering?

is IIT necessary for the admission of aeronautical engineering?..pelase tell me if it is

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  3. How to get admission in IIT Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  4. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  6. Can I get lateral entry for B.E after finishing diploma in EC? Procedure to join it?
  7. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  8. Apart from IIT which is the best institute in Bangalore to pursue M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
  9. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
  10. Which type of test should I apply for to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of this course in IIT?
  11. Is IIT necessary for admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  13. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  14. Tips to crack IIT JEE in order to get into Aeronautical Engineering in top IITs?
  15. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  16. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering without giving AIEEE and IIT Entrance Exams?
  17. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  18. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
23rd June 2012, 09:56 AM
kengtha

Default Re: Is IIT necessary for admission in Aeronautical Engineering?

No,IIT is not necessary for aeronautical engineering.There are many NITs and private engineering colleges that conduct course of aeronautical engineering.However ,doing aeronautical engineering from IIT is the best option because once you complete your course from IIT ,you are well respected and many instituions like ISRO,IIST directly recruits you.
Even IIST conducts entrance test called ISAT for admission of candidates in Aeronautical Engineering.Graduates from IIST are directly adopted by ISRO as engineers and research fellows.
31st July 2012, 09:01 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

No,IIT is not necessary for aeronautical engineering.There are many NITs and private engineering colleges that conduct course of aeronautical engineering.However ,doing aeronautical engineering from IIT is the best option because once you complete your course from IIT ,you are well respected and many instituions like ISRO,IIST directly recruits you.
Even IIST conducts entrance test called ISAT for admission of candidates in Aeronautical Engineering.Graduates from IIST are directly adopted by ISRO as engineers and research fellows
5th November 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

give me other entrance exams of engineering
26th August 2020, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Can we go for aerospace engineering without choosing computer stream, but PCM stream in class 11? If yes, then will it be a good option? Or doing computer in class 11 gives more opportunity to go for aerospace engineering?
30th July 2021, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

If a person is not have any idea in che..but master in phy..then he cannot get iit but eligible for aerospace..then what he have to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?