26th April 2018, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I'm a female candidate. How to become an Airplane Pilot after Diploma in Mechatronic?

Please reply to my question I am doing Diploma in Mechatronics. A I eligible for becoming an Airplane Pilot? If i am not then what should I do or if I eligible then how should I apply for it?

28th April 2020, 07:45 AM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: I'm a female candidate. How to become an Airplane Pilot after Diploma in Mechatronic?

You are not eligible for Commercial Pilot since you have not done your 12th Std. You can join Flying branch in Air Force by giving an exam called AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test).
30th April 2020, 03:52 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: I'm a female candidate. How to become an Airplane Pilot after Diploma in Mechatronic?

---You are not becoming a Pilot on the basis of Diploma in Mechatronics as the minimum qualification is Graduation for appearing the entrance exam namely as CDS.

--After completing of graduation with minimum of 50-60%Mark's in any of the stream in recognized board.

--After that apply for the CDS entrance exam.

--After qualifying, you have to complete some training session and then you become a pilot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?