24th February 2018, 10:04 AM
Anusha9598

I'm studying BDS. Is it possible to do B.Sc via correspondence mode simultaneously?

Currently, I'm studying Bachelor of Dental Surgeon. I was wandering if I can study for B.Sc along with this only so it will add more weight to my career. So, my question is Am I eligible and will I be able to cope if I choose to study B.Sc via distance mode of education?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for D.Pharmacy via correspondence mode being into FY B.Sc? Which universities offers this course?
  2. How can I rejoin if discontinued BCom around 17 years ago?
  3. What are the courses after BDS related to research? Eligibility criteria for studying correspondence BSc computer science?
  4. Can I do M.Com either via regular mode or distance mode along with B.Ed via regular mode?
  5. Is diploma course from correspondence mode beneficial like regular?
  6. List colleges in Kolkata for studying Diploma in Pharmacy through correspondence mode?
  7. How to do CA simultaneously with B.Com?
  8. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am i eligible for Major IT companies interviews after doing BSc IT and MSc IT in correspondence?
  10. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  11. Eligibility for Major IT companies after doing BSc IT through correspondence mode?
  12. Is it possible to do Ph.D and B.Ed simultaneously? What is the eligibility criteria required for it?
  13. Should i prefer full time MCA course or distance mode MCA degree?
  14. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  15. Possibility to study regular MSc for correspondence MA student? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to continue 2nd year from Regular mode after passing 1st year from Distance mode?
  17. Can I do graduation after 10th?
  18. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
26th February 2018, 09:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I'm studying BDS. Is it possible to do B.Sc via correspondence mode simultaneously?

According to my knowledge BDS is more valuable than B.Sc. That is why there is no need to pursue B.Sc. But if you are interested to pursue B.Sc also then you can pursue but not in the same time.
If you want to pursue this for more value then you should pursue it after completing BDS.
As because at the same time two degree are not valid. You have to pursue one by one that is one after another.
27th February 2018, 02:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I'm studying BDS. Is it possible to do B.Sc via correspondence mode simultaneously?

You are eligible to pursue Bachelor's degree in science in correspondence mode. But whether you will be able to cope up with two courses, it will depend upon your level of dedication towards both course.

It will be difficult but you can manage with hard work and proper time management.
27th February 2018, 05:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Students from second year of existing bachelor's degree can apply for other bachelor's degree in distance mode. If you are pursuing second year of Bachelor's degree in Dental Surgery then you can apply for UG admission in other course in distance mode.

Always take admission in university which is approved by University Grants Commission and Distance Education council. You can handle both courses if you have that will power. Nothing is impossible in this world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?