5th June 2010, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Is Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering College good for getting a government job?

sir, i am taking admission in "indian institute of aeronautical engineering college dehradune"so is it good for me for getting job in any goverment job

9th May 2011, 09:59 AM
prataps

Default Re: Is Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering College good for getting a government job?

its good , but to get a government job you have to further crack another exam after completing your b.tech
9th May 2011, 10:01 AM
prataps

Default Re: Is Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering College good for getting a government job?

its good to take admission there if you are really interested in aero.
but for getting a govt. job you have to further crack another exam after doing b.tech
15th May 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

sir i want information and details about indian institute of aeronautical college in dehradun. i want to know it's admission requirements , criteria and admission procedure. whether i am able to get admission at 72% merit marks
18th May 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

i am anand kumar i want information about aeronatical eng,. my qualification in diploma in auto biles in state board of andra pradesh but now i am intersted to study in bamgalore give suggtion for which is best college in bangalore
29th June 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

is iit colleages goood for aerospace engineering......? i m thinking to take admission in amity university, noida.pls reply soon
19th March 2012, 05:51 PM
lokeshsekar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i am taking admission in "indian institute of aeronautical engineering college dehradune"so is it good for me for getting job in any goverment job
yes, there are maximum probability for getting government job. Because you are going to study in one of the India's prestigious college. All the Best ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?