23rd August 2012, 09:24 AM
pradeep 1980

Information about Bharatiya Kshiksha Parishad Lucknow UP?

sir please tell us about bharatiya kshiksha parisad lucknow u.p. Are it recognised .

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which are approved by AICTE for B.Ed course?
  2. Which will be better choice for me after the completion of BA Honors among MA, B.Ed, BTC and MBA?
  3. How can I apply for distance learning B.Ed program offered by Bhartiya Siksha Parishad situated in Lucknow?
  4. Am i eligible to join M.Ed college after doing my M.Ed degree course through Bharatiya Siksha Parishad UP?
  5. Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad Lucknow UGC recognized and approved by directorate of distance edu?
  6. Is Bharatiya Shiksha Parishad UP recognized?
  7. Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad of UP a registered under NCET?
  8. Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad Board Lucknow UGC recognized and approved by directorate of distance education?
  9. Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad Lucknow degree valid for government job?
  10. Bhartiya Shiksha Prishad, Lucknow is recognized by Board for Higher and Senior Secondary Board?
  11. Is the Bhartiya Sikhsha board, Lucknow recognized by UGC?
  12. Is Shiksha Visharad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized and valid for B.Ed. degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad is NCTE approved university? -- [New]
  14. Is B.Ed degree recognized under the banner of Bharathiya Siksha Parishad,Lucknow?
  15. Is Bharatiya Shiksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh University Graduate degree good for government service?
  16. Is M.Ed from Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad lucknow recognized by correspondence educational institute
  17. Is there any NCTE recognized university offering B.Ed course in distance mode for school going teachers
  18. Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad UP Lucknow B.Ed course approved?
6th November 2012, 08:21 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Information about Bharatiya Kshiksha Parishad Lucknow UP?

Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad U.P. (BSP) was legally established under the guidance of jurist, eminent educationists and social workers for the development of education in wide areas. Government of Uttar Pradesh, registered the Parishad for propagation and development of distance education on the pattern of Open continuing & Distance Education System on 24 September 1984, vide file No. 7231 (M) and registration No. 821. Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad U.P. under SR Act 21-1860.

The Parishad, under Government of India, is Legal Autonomous and non profit Institution and has legal right of teaching & training under the provision of constitution.
Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh
Bharat Bhawan" Matiyari,
Chinhat, Faizabad Road, Lucknow – 227105
Uttar Pradesh
Tel: 0522-6060009, 6060010
Web: www.bspuplko.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?