2nd September 2012, 11:08 PM
tayyab hameed

Information about BSc Engineering? I am a diploma Holder

sir
please tell me about BSC engineering & i am diploma holder
my marks 65% .what i apply BSC engineering and please provide the details for list of engineering university
thanking you

my email
babo_786@hotmail

7th September 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about BSc Engineering? I am a diploma Holder

i had complete diploma in 2011 . so now i am eligible for BSC or mot....

tell me detail on [email protected]
4th November 2013, 02:59 AM
Er. Md. ishteyaque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is difference between B.Sc engineering and B.tech
yes B. sc. engineering is eqivalent to B.E. and B.Tec. not only in bihar and jharkhand but previosly many old engineering colleges and university like aligarh muslim university , Punjab engineering college(estd in 1924 now deeemed univrsity) Chandigarh ,dayalbagh engg college(estd in1950),B.Sc.(Engineering) N.I.T.. Kurukshetra, bit mesra, bit sindri ,NIT patna(previously bce patna estd in 1924), NIT jamsedpur, NIT rourkela , MIT muzaffarpur(estd in 1952),Maulana azad college of engg.& technology patna(1988) these all was awarding the degree B.Sc(engineering),some colleges still awarding B sc (engg) for proof you can see the web site of iit rourkee iit deli iit mumbai etc and can seee that various faculty with degree B.Sc (engineering) . also note that is 4 year 4 year 4 year ......not 3 yr simple B Sc degree like physics ,math,B.SC IT,B.SC COMPUTER, B.SC ELECTRONICS or whatever.
COMMON MISTAKES--------------------------------------------------------SUPPOSE ANY STUDENT DID B.TECH IN ELECTRONICS, IT MEANS IT IS SAME AS B.SC ENGG. IN ELECTRONICS OR BE IN ELECTRONICS. THESE THREE DEGREE ARE FOUR YEARS DEGREE COURSE IN ENGINEERING. BUT IF ANY STUDENT DID B.SC ELECTRONICS/B.SC COMPUTER THEN IT IS NOT EQUIVALENT TO B.SC ENGG. IN ELECTRONIC OR B.TECH IN ELECTRONIC OR BE IN ELECTRONICS. BECAUSE B.SC ELECTRONICS/B.SC IT/B.SC COMPTER IS THREE YEAR DEGREE COURSE.
hence dont compare with that ,also you can see upsc and gate for evidence and i myself completed my engineering and was awarded
4yr B Sc (engineering ).[excellent answer]
regards,
Md Ishteyaque
MACET(105/2005)
4th November 2013, 03:03 AM
Er. Md. ishteyaque

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayyab hameed View Post
sir
please tell me about BSC engineering & i am diploma holder
my marks 65% .what i apply BSC engineering and please provide the details for list of engineering university
thanking you

my email
babo_786@hotmail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is difference between B.Sc engineering and B.tech
yes B. sc. engineering is eqivalent to B.E. and B.Tec. not only in bihar and jharkhand but previosly many old engineering colleges and university like aligarh muslim university , Punjab engineering college(estd in 1924 now deeemed univrsity) Chandigarh ,dayalbagh engg college(estd in1950),B.Sc.(Engineering) N.I.T.. Kurukshetra, bit mesra, bit sindri ,NIT patna(previously bce patna estd in 1924), NIT jamsedpur, NIT rourkela , MIT muzaffarpur(estd in 1952),Maulana azad college of engg.& technology patna(1988) these all was awarding the degree B.Sc(engineering),some colleges still awarding B sc (engg) for proof you can see the web site of iit rourkee iit deli iit mumbai etc and can seee that various faculty with degree B.Sc (engineering) . also note that is 4 year 4 year 4 year ......not 3 yr simple B Sc degree like physics ,math,B.SC IT,B.SC COMPUTER, B.SC ELECTRONICS or whatever.
COMMON MISTAKES--------------------------------------------------------SUPPOSE ANY STUDENT DID B.TECH IN ELECTRONICS, IT MEANS IT IS SAME AS B.SC ENGG. IN ELECTRONICS OR BE IN ELECTRONICS. THESE THREE DEGREE ARE FOUR YEARS DEGREE COURSE IN ENGINEERING. BUT IF ANY STUDENT DID B.SC ELECTRONICS/B.SC COMPUTER THEN IT IS NOT EQUIVALENT TO B.SC ENGG. IN ELECTRONIC OR B.TECH IN ELECTRONIC OR BE IN ELECTRONICS. BECAUSE B.SC ELECTRONICS/B.SC IT/B.SC COMPTER IS THREE YEAR DEGREE COURSE.
hence dont compare with that ,also you can see upsc and gate for evidence and i myself completed my engineering and was awarded
4yr B Sc (engineering ).[excellent answer]
regards,
Md Ishteyaque
MACET(105/2005)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?