13th April 2011, 07:41 PM
Minal Shah.

Information about CS course? Syllabus of entrance exam and its fee structure?

hello. i m studying BBA .i want 2 take admission in CS.so i want information of CS course &syllabus and fee. i want proper guidence.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about GDC&A? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  2. How to apply for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in online? Syllabus and Fee structure for this Exam?
  3. When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?
  4. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus of BCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure in best colleges of Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is GDCA entrance exam syllabus? Fee structure for the same?
  6. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  7. What is the GDCA entrance exam syllabus? What is the fee structure? Date of upcoming GDCA exam
  8. Fee structure for ICWA course? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  9. When is this years B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of B.Ed entrance for MSc Life Science students? What are the tentative dates of the exam and the fee structure?
  10. Detailed information and syllabus of Gynaecology Diploma entrance exam for B.H.M.S graduate in Kolkata? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  11. When is the Pune Entrance for PG in MCS? What is the new syllabus for MCS?
  12. Information about IFBI course after completing B.Com? What is the syllabus and fee structure?
  13. What is the date of PGCET entrance exam? Syllabus of it, exam centers and the fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure of the course and Hotel for Nursing course? Syllabus and cutoff of entrance test?
  15. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? What is the exam syllabus and the fee structure?
  16. Duration of course, fee structure and syllabus of MPH entrance exam?
  17. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  18. Procedure of taking admission in BSW, rules and syllabus of entrance exam?
16th April 2011, 04:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about CS course? Syllabus of entrance exam and its fee structure?

You will need to join for the foundation course. You need to send across an application to the institute. Along with that send a DD of Rs 200 for the prospectus. The cost of the course is Rs 3500. If you wish to appear for the December exam then you need to register immediately.
23rd April 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about CS course? Syllabus of entrance exam and its fee structure?

I want to know about cs course and their fees as well as about salary of cs.
31st May 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of foundation course
6th June 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

hello. i m studying b.com .i want 2 take admission in CS.so i want information of CS course &syllabus and subjet of entrance and fee. i want proper guidence.
7th June 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

in Baroda where is the center for registration?
19th June 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

C.S course fee in kerala
22nd June 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i have completed LL.B. i want to do C.S. please give me information and guide me .........
28th June 2011, 02:14 AM
basava_raju77

i want information about cs
27th July 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am Deepak Jangir. I have completed B.Com. I want to do c.s. please give me information. My mob. No. is 7737582395. Plz sir you inform me fastly.
2nd August 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

wat is d syllabus of cs course
7th August 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th last year,i want to do CS.for cs course will i have to give entrance exam? And what is the fee structure? And where will i get prospectus of it ?
3rd September 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

please give me the full information of cs course
12th September 2011, 12:05 PM
abdul zabbar

hello. i m studying b.com .i want 2 take admission in CS.so i want information of CS course &syllabus and subjet of entrance and fee. i want proper guidence.
31st October 2011, 08:34 AM
vivek050

hi friends,
Information about CS course? Syllabus of entrance exam and its fee structure?

hello. i m studying BBA .i want 2 take admission in CS.so i want information of CS course &syllabus and fee. i want proper guidence.
vivek
8th November 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi. i m studying in 12 th. i have information about cs course & syllabus, fee. & iwant proper guidence about her entrance exam.
8th November 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

hi. i m studing in 12 th. i want information about cs course, syllabus &fee. and i want proper guidence about her entrance exam.
3rd January 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am B.com and i want to know about cs course, syllabus & fees and proper guidence about this course
5th February 2012, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

i am rajendra sharma please give me c s course information message this n 9660416775
16th April 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i want information about cs structure n course
9th June 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about cs course and their fees as well as about salary of cs.
7th September 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

is completeing b.com final year iam joing acs fountation
8th June 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I am shaniya khan plz give me information about CS course and fee structure
22nd August 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

hi this is priya ,i had completed b.com...i want to know cs syllabus and groups aftr complting b.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?