15th April 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Information about educational qualifications of deputy commissioner?

i need the information about the education qualification of deputy commissioner?

25th April 2012, 01:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about educational qualifications of deputy commissioner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need the information about the education qualification of deputy commissioner?
In order to become Deputy Commissioner of Police, first of all you will need to join the Police Department as an Assistant Superintendent by qualifying Civil Service Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
To be eligible for the Civil Service Examination, one must be a graduate in any discipline and must be within the age limit of 21-30 years, where the maximum age limit is relaxed upto 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC category and 5 years for candidates belonging to Sc/St category.
After years of services and depending upon the performance and achievements, you will be promoted in the following order:
  • Assistant Commissioner of Police
  • Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police
  • Deputy Commissioner of Police or Superintendent of Police
Since you will need to write civil service examination, you must refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission for information regarding the examination.
2nd May 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about educational qualifications of deputy commissioner?

my aim is to become a police officer.so please guide me what should i do? how can i become ACP? i am waiting now for your ans. sir my email adrress is "[email protected]"
2nd May 2012, 07:10 PM
chandu9191

The post of deputy collector or deputy commissioner is filled through Civil
Services exam conducted by UPSC or State PSC.

You just need to have a graduation degree to appear the exams.
The examination will consist of some compulsory papers and some optional papers.
The selection of optional subject for the examination depends on your choice.

You can visit UPSC website or the State PCS of your state for further details.
9th June 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Whats the salary of a deputy comissioner
11th October 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

How can i become a lacturer?
21st October 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i am a graduate in BE ....can i write a tnpsc group 1 exam???????/
3rd December 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a dc how i can? please tell me the whole procedure my email address is "[email protected]"
12th December 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I am sudent of 8th class and i want to become a dc please tell me whole producer by email my e mail id is [email protected]
7th January 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

what are the quantiy to be a deputy commisioner
my name is sasikumar iam student in st anns matric school .kindly help me out .do it require mark
25th January 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to joine police service,can i,will be selected to police service if i had a tatto in my hand.?
13th February 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.Com 1st Year I want service in Income Tax Officer . Please Guide me about what cource are benifical for this.
16th March 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

what is not required to become a real deputy commissioner? saif
13th May 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to become dc so sir plz tell the whole criteria or inform me .my email id is [email protected]
26th May 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me which subject I need for dc post [email protected]
27th May 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i m a b.tech student i want to become a dc please tell me whole producer by email my e mail id is [email protected]
29th July 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

my question is this i m above 35 and how i can apply for these post dc vice virsa
3rd September 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i have to do honours in particular subject...jst for appearing in examinations?
9th September 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum qulafication for dcp
5th January 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I become dc (deputy commissioner ) what can I do tell me about whole procedure and what qualification required for becoming dc
my email address is [email protected]
8th January 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I am in 2 commerce how to become dc what qualifications are needed for this?? My email address is [email protected]
4th March 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an IFS but i don't know about that.plz sir help me n improve me
11th March 2014, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Hi., Am BE graduate i want become a DC please tell me whole procedure.., please mail me, my mail id [email protected]
16th March 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

hlo sir.. i want to become a DC.. i m student of B.TECH (CSE)... please tell me whole procedure...my mail id [email protected]
4th April 2014, 12:17 PM
sri@91

i m pursuing third year btech it..am i eligible for applying deputy commissioner of police post?
11th June 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I need the information about the education qualification of deputy commissioner?
31st October 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I am student of btech but I want to become assistant superintendent of police. Please guide me for it.also give detail regarding minimum marks required for it. [email protected]
27th May 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Could you please help me with the Qualificationand Elegibility for the district commisioner
As i have just completed my puc 2nd year and there is a distance between my studies
22nd June 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

There are alote of people that want to become AC/DC. But its impossible therefore our government has been divided this vacancies firstly.
22nd June 2015, 12:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Hello
for this post you have to appear in UPSC exams. These are conducted by UPSC every year. You must have to be graduate for this. Here is some papers which are compulsory and some are optional it depends on your choice while choosing optional papers. for more information visit its official website.
Thanks
22nd June 2015, 04:46 PM
smoldy26
Junior Member+

Quote:
hello dear,

There is simply require graduate or post graduate qualification for the deputy commissioner or 5 or more year experience.

Better to qualify UPSC OR PSC exam with better rank.

Thanku
15th February 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I am student of 12. I want to become DC . Sir please give me all details. My email id [email protected]
6th February 2017, 01:13 AM
Gaurav Ryo

I am a student of B.Sc 1st year. My qualification is only +2 and i want to become a dc please tell me whole producer by email my e-mail id is [email protected]
9th April 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of m.a . So I am what is courses completing for the post of deputy commissioner?
28th May 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is Sunil patel from baloda bazar (cg) and i want to become deputy commissioner and also information about procedure, interview for this service....i will thankful if you give all the information....thank you for reading above question.
13th August 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of 10th class i want to become a DC of Police. which stream is best for me in 1 and 2? nd what later on i have to work of the job of dc?
Please tell me the all requirements for it on my gmail id ([email protected]) i will be very thank full of yours if you can help me in all this issues
18th September 2017, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 12th commerce student what is the best way to become DC. So, please tell me sir I would be so thankful to you sir.
my gmail address is ([email protected])
14th February 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I am under graduation. I am pursuing BCA last year, so now may I apply for UPSC or state PCS examination? Or it requires completion of graduation?
28th June 2018, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing in BBA 3 rd year from ip university and i want to become an deputy commissioner
[email protected]
29th July 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Whats the salary of a deputy comissioner
Hey sir good morning I am student of 12th I want to become DC what I do after 12th say me all qualifications and salary [email protected]
11th October 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I have passed fsc how to become a dupty commissioner after passing inter exams
11th August 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.A last year i want to become a DC please sir tell me all the procedure...my Email id [email protected]
6th October 2019, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I want be a Deputy commissioner , what are the exams in should undertake
[email protected]
6th October 2019, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I want be a Deputy commissioner , what are the exams in should undertake
[email protected]
10th May 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Hey sir i am student of ba.llb . and i want a deputy commissioner
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?