5th August 2010, 06:21 AM
Nikhil Chavan

Information about the food inspector, eligibility, selection criteria in Maharashtra?

Respected sir, i am Nikhil Chavan from nanded doing M.sc Microbiology.. Sir i want information about food inspector, eligiblity, selection criteria in maharashtra. Sir plz kindly inform me as early as possible.. My e-mail ID is- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of food inspector of MP? Information about eligibility criteria of food inspector?
  2. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh? What is the eligibility criteria for food inspector?
  3. How may I get the Syllabus of food inspector exam held in Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. What's the syllabus and eligibility criteria for food inspector recruitment exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  5. Eligibility criteria for appearing in Food Inspector examination? -- [New]
  6. How to apply for Food or Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Food Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any Quality Inspector job in FCI? How to get this job in Food Corporation of India?
  9. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
  10. Eligibility criteria for food inspector?
  11. Details about the food inspector exam? Eligibility criteria of it?
  12. Doing B.Pharmacy - Eligibility criteria for becoming a Food Inspector?
  13. Can i fill Drug Inspector and Food Inspector form being a B.Pharma final year student?
  14. How can I get syllabus for food inspector exam of Madhya Pradesh?
  15. Eligibility criteria, syllabus, age limit and date of the food inspector exam?
  16. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus and the date of exam of Food Inspector after completing Graduation in Chemistry?
  17. Procedure to become Food Inspector with Indian Government? Required Eligibility criteria for this? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  18. Information about the drug inspector exam? What is the criteria for the selection?
11th March 2012, 12:29 AM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

Default Re: Information about the food inspector, eligibility, selection criteria in Maharashtra?

Dear sir,
You can easily get all information about food inspector,eligiblity,selection criteria in maharashtra by internet seaching. Just go to google search engine and type "information about food inspector,eligiblity,selection criteria in maharashtra".Then you may get all information about it.
Thaning you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?