5th July 2013, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Information about IRS in detail? I have completed B.Com as well as MBA

i have information about irs in detail
i am completed bcom as well as mba

5th July 2013, 08:53 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about IRS in detail? I have completed B.Com as well as MBA

IRS - Indian Revenue Service and to become an IRS officer, one has to apply, appear and crack Civil Service Exam conducted every year by UPSC.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian national having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream of education from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good Physical Fitness, can apply for IRS, Civil Service Exam.

The selection is through three phases:-

CSAT - Civil Service Aptitude Test - Preliminary Exam comprises of objective type questions.

Civil Service Main Exam comprises of subjective type questions from the syllabus as prescribed.

Personal Interview

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
7th July 2013, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about IRS in detail? I have completed B.Com as well as MBA

Can i do MBA after complete b.com. with 44% and can i eligible for MBA after CMAT.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?