7th April 2012, 05:56 PM
Jilson.C.V

Information about the nursing college? Which are the good colleges in Kerala to study BSc Nursing?

Can i get the informations of nursing collage?...please tell me which are they in kerala to study bsc nursing

Related Questions:
  1. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  2. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  3. Is BSc Nursing a good course like ANM and GNM? Any good scope in BSc Nursing?
  4. Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala
  5. How to do MSc nursing from Kerala after passing BSc nursing from MP?
  6. Am i eligible for MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing with 72%
  7. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?
  8. In which country I should study M.Sc(Nursing) if completed B.Sc and having 2 years of worked experience? -- [New]
  9. How to do BSc Nursing through correspondence
  10. How to study BSc nursing in Kerala?
  11. When will I receive BSc Nursing course after completing diploma in Nursing?
  12. How to do BSc Nursing through correspondence after completing diploma course in Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  14. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
  15. How should I change my nursing job? I have studied BSc Nursing
  16. Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form
  17. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  18. Should I have to do any Special course to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?
9th April 2012, 03:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about the nursing college? Which are the good colleges in Kerala to study BSc Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilson.C.V View Post
Can i get the informations of nursing collage?...please tell me which are they in kerala to study bsc nursing
Following are some of the good colleges offering courses in Nursing in Kerela:
  • Amrita College of Nursing
  • Government College Of Nursing Kottayam
  • Calicut Medical College,Calicut
  • Pariyaram College of Nursing
  • MES College of Nursing
  • Co-Operative Medical College and Hospital

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above.
15th August 2017, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the nursing college? Which are the good colleges in Kerala to study BSc Nursing?

If I have 107th rank for BSc nursing should I get admission in the top most government collage in Kerala?
11th May 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have 85 % in my 12 examination. Am l eligible to get admission in government Bsc nursing collages in Kerala??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?