24th February 2012, 09:01 PM
satruk

Information about the RRB entrance exam? Is there any common test like IBPS?

may i know about rrb entrance .what about this entrance is it any common test like Ibps which is conducting for bank jobs

24th March 2012, 11:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about the RRB entrance exam? Is there any common test like IBPS?

In order to apply for a job in Railways, you should attend the RRB exam. This exam is mainly conducted for recruitment of candidates in to different job positions within the railway department. The eligibility criterion for the RRB exam may differ as per the post you are applying to. You can apply for the entry level positions after 12th class. You can apply for officer positions after completing graduation. RRB is not an exam conducted like IBPS.
25th April 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the RRB entrance exam? Is there any common test like IBPS?

ihave just passed plus two with 75% and i would like to be as TTE in Indian railways so iwant to know thw procedures
5th June 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a physics student. can i attend the RRB exam? How to apply it? when ll it conduct? what are the postings are there? what are the materials to study?
8th August 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i am chemistry student.can i attend the rrb exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?