19th January 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Information on joining Indian Army (SSC) for under-graduate from University of Karnataka?

my name is srinivas , i am a under graduation in Bangalore, university of karnataka. I want information of how to join the indian army (ssc).

19th January 2011, 09:53 PM
daxter

Default Re: Information on joining Indian Army (SSC) for under-graduate from University of Karnataka?

Hello,

You can join Indian Army in the Permanent Service Commission or Short Service Commission.
You have the option of joining the Army and serving as a Commissioned Officer for 10 years in the later.
At the end of this period you have two options. Either elect for a Permanent Commission or opt out.

Indian Army Careers - www.indianarmy.nic.in
Visit www.indianarmy.nic.in for detailed information on the Modes of Entry as Officers, Recruitment of other Ranks, Physical and Medical Standards for qualification.

SHORT SERVICE HAS THIS OPTIONS :

1) NON-TECH (Both men & women)

2) TECH (Both men & women)

3) NCC SPECIAL ENTRY (Both men & women)

4) LAW GRADUATES(Both men & women)

based on your choice you can go to the careers site of indian army and find out other details.

and Best of Luck
14th February 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information on joining Indian Army (SSC) for under-graduate from University of Karnataka?

Hello
Hope this mail finds you well.
Am Shwetha S
a diploma holder in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (10 3)
in Bangalore, university of karnataka. I wanted to know some information of how to join the indian air force
16th April 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Undergraduate candidate,who is rect in indian army,how he will become an officer in indian army ?
29th September 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

i don't no anything about indian army but i have so much intrest to serve the nation
14th February 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

NOW I AM SCIENCE GRADUATE 34 YEARS OLD UNMARID MAN.I WAS INTERST TO SERVE AS INDIAN ARMY FOR NATIN. HAVE ANY ENTRY PROCESS ?
19th March 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

how i join indian army,navy or air force? i am doing b tech in mechanical. now i am in 6th semester. how much height is reqired. please tell me in details.
thanks and regards
man mohan
23rd September 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

plz give me info...about acc and ssc...i m skt clerk in army my totaly qualification complited graduate (art ) 57% 12th 76% but i don't about this exam which will follow so plz eccpt my sms nd fwd some bio of info ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?