5th December 2011, 11:13 AM
samkeet lunawat

Information regarding big companies that offer Interns for Civil Engineering candidates?

hii,
i am a 2nd yr civil engg student in nitk... i would like to know abt d big companies that offer interns in summers for civil engg in singapore nd dubai...

Related Questions:
  1. Companies that offer Internship for the candidates of Civil Engineering in Hyderabad?
  2. How to do internship in Infosys during final year BCA?
  3. List of companies offering 3 months internship for Civil Engineering?
  4. Is there any companies available which provides internship for Civil engineering candidates?
  5. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  6. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  7. What is the procedure to join summer paid internship in any company? -- [New]
  8. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  9. How many students can opt for internship in a same company from same college?
  10. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  11. List of top 10 civil engineering companies in India? What's the eligibility criteria for those companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure for internship? What is the duration of internship?
  13. How and where to apply for internship in Hyderabad or Kolkata?
  14. Can i do internship in TCS being a 6th semester Electronics student?
  15. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers?
  16. Can I apply for Job Opportunities before I get my Degree?
  17. Information about the companies in which I can do a job after passing Civil Engineering?
  18. Which are the companies offering internship for civil engineering students in Hyderabad
5th November 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding big companies that offer Interns for Civil Engineering candidates?

Iam a 3rd year student in iiit.............I would like to know which companies are offering summer internship for civil engineering students in bangalore...
6th November 2012, 03:59 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Information regarding big companies that offer Interns for Civil Engineering candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samkeet lunawat View Post
hii,
i am a 2nd yr civil engg student in nitk... i would like to know abt d big companies that offer interns in summers for civil engg in singapore nd dubai...
Dear,

I think its a very good decision that you want to go for an internship after your second year. It will not only add to your resume but it will also help you to learn a lot about what practical work you are required to do , you will understand the environment where you will work, and also it will help you to go in a right direction in your studies.

For all these benefits you need to do internship from a good company. There are many companies in INdia butif you want to do it from singapore and dubai its equally good.

Companies that offers internship to civil engineers in Singapore are:
  1. Seagate.
  2. PV vacuum engineering.
  3. Multimedia engineering.
  4. GlobalTech Systems Engineering.
  5. Micron Semiconductor Asia.
  6. TexParts Manufacturing Singapore Pvt Ltd.
  7. Asian Surface Technologies.

List of companies that offers the same in Dubai are:
  1. Dubai contracting company.
  2. Dubai civil engineering.
  3. Khansaheb civil engineering.
  4. International bechtel company limited.

Best of luck!
30th June 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding big companies that offer Interns for Civil Engineering candidates?

how to apply for internships in dubai civil companies.? what are all the requirements ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?