2nd January 2012, 08:20 PM
vandana jiloha

Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?

sir......
i want to do msc in chemistry, sir please tell me necesary information about entrance test , its syllabus, last date of form submition,test patteren, and also process of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  2. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  3. Form dates for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc (Biotechnology) and M.Sc (Chemistry)? Syllabus? Government colleges for M.Sc (Microbiology) in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  5. Last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Chemistry? How to apply for this Exam?
  6. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  7. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  8. Information about the entrance exams of MSc Chemistry from Banaras Hindu University
  9. Entrance exams for M.Sc. in Chemistry and Environmental Science
  10. When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  11. Procedure to take admission in MSc Chemistry? Date of sale of the forms for the entrance exam?
  12. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University? Last date of form submission? -- [New]
  13. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
  14. Syllabus and pattern of TIFR entrance exam for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D in Chemistry entrance exam?
  15. Date of B.Ed entrance exam? Final date of submission? Entrance exam fee structure?
  16. Entrance date and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam? Information regarding the exam?
  17. Can I be eligible for MSc in forensic science after appearing for T.Y.BSc in Chemistry? Entrance exam date and syllabus?
  18. Date of forms and entrance exam for B.Ed from DU? Pattern of paper for Science student?
3rd February 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?

when wil come the jnu notification for msc chemistry
22nd March 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?

what is the form submission date of m.sc entrance 2012?
14th May 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,i would like to study MSc(integrated course) in hyderabad central university.can u help me in knowing the syllabus for the entrance examination.please...
4th June 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for MSc Chemistry entrance at punjab university n what about fee structure??
28th March 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to enroll in msc chemistry from punjab university? what is the last date of filling the forms ?
9th April 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want do msc in analytical chemistry,so plz tel me sir what is pattern of entrance exam? And about syllubus and how to study?
23rd September 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do msc in chemistry at bhu..i need last 10yrs question paper of msc entrance exam of chemistry.& the last date of form submission..
27th February 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

syallabus of BHU entrance exam
26th May 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the best 4 subjects for eco honours if I have studied math , eng ,eco ,b.st ,accounts
8th June 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of entrance exam of chemistry in msc and privious year question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?