6th February 2012, 12:15 PM
Rajesh B. Patel

Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy?

Dear sir,

Plz. Provide the information related to opening of Government Job related to B. Pharm (Pharmacy)

Plz. Give the answer as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Rajesh Patel

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  2. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy with 70% of marks?
  3. Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  4. What is the syllabus followed for government job exams after completion of M.Pharmacy course?
  5. Government Job Opportunities after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  6. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  7. Can we do Pharm D after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  8. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  9. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  10. What are the job opportunities available in government after completion of diploma in fashion designing?
  11. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  12. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  13. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Pharmacy, I have scored 78% in B.Pharm?
  14. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  15. Job opportunities in USA for M.Pharmacy student? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  16. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of B-Pharmacy course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  18. What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?
30th July 2012, 01:03 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy?

respected sir /mam,

jobs opportunity for B.pharma:

teaching

pharmacist

quality assurance health manager

medical transcription

analytical chemist

sales and marketing

clinical research

data manager

regulatory manager

food inspector

drug controller

all the best
30th July 2012, 01:19 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy?

respected sir /mam,

jobs opportunity for B.pharma:

teaching

pharmacist

quality assurance health manager

medical transcription

analytical chemist

sales and marketing

clinical research

data manager

regulatory manager

food inspector

drug controller

all the best
28th September 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Im Complited My B.pharm.I Want To Do Pharmacology.
Please Tell Me Future For M.pharm With Pharmacology....
And Which College Are good...
29th September 2012, 12:37 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hai,

Am giving as per my knowledge jobs for B.pharma and some of companies as are shown below.

Jobs:

**Clinical Research

**Food Inspector

**Sales and Marketing

**Medical Transcription

**Drug Controller

**Teaching

**Pharmacist

**Analytical Chemist

**Data Manager

**Regulatory Manager

List of Pharmaceutical Companies:

**Aarif Nursing Home,Visakhapatnam

**Abba Business Solutions,Visakhapatnam

**ACN Infotech India Pvt Ltd,Visakhapatnam

**Actimus Biosciences Pvt Ltd,Visakhapatnam

**Alufluoride Ltd,visakhapatnam

**Advt Software Services,Visakhapatnam

all the best........
29th September 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I have to know about government jobs after completion of B. pharmacy
14th March 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,
After B Pharmacy what is the best option to continue with studies of M pharmacy or job? and in pharmacy how we can make money?
plz give your opinion soon ........ waiting for your ans............... THANKYOU !!!!!!!!
27th December 2013, 09:26 PM
bhavithareddy

Dear sir,

Plz. Provide the information related to opening of Government Job related to B. Pharm (Pharmacy)

Plz. Give the answer as soon
27th December 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i have 63% in bpharmacy ...............am i eligible for govt jobs ................iam female which type of jobs can i choose plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?