27th September 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding M.Phil course in English from IGNOU being candidate of MA in English?

I completed m.a. In english from ignou univesity please info about m.phil degree in english from ignou and what is the scope of this degree

14th November 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding M.Phil course in English from IGNOU being candidate of MA in English?

Respected sir,
mphil english (in DDE) Available in ignou? pls inform sir
5th February 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding M.Phil course in English from IGNOU being candidate of MA in English?

Am i eligible for m phill english as i hv got 52% in masters degree frm ignou??
6th February 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue M.Phil. in English Language Teaching with IGNOU. How and when can I apply for the said course? Please let me inform soon. Fani Bhusan Puthal
4th March 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I got 47% in M.A. and I belong from sc category. Am I eligible for m.phil in ignou. I am a government employee in primary education.
Arpit M Makwana
6th March 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I perused masters degree in English from Ignou and got 55% marks.Now I want to do M.Phill .So, please guide me .
10th January 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I have complete M A english with 55.43% from jammu university can i do mphil in english from ignou
7th May 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.A in English with 63%. Now I want to do mphill in English from lgnou.Am I eligible for it.And what is the selection process of lgnou for mphill and when the admission starts for mphill.pls suggest me.
banaprava
6th August 2015, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

i completed my ma english in year 2005 now i want to do mphil in english.from ignou.i want to know the course details n eligibility
14th April 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.A in English with 42%. Now I want to do mphill in English from lgnou.
Am I eligible for it.And what is the selection process of lgnou for mphill and when the admission starts for mphill. pls suggest me. Amarjeet Gupta
28th February 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Masters in English (M.A.) and in Education. (M.A. Education). I have scored 52% in M.A English. Can I enroll for M.Phil. in English for a distance education course through ignou? I have a full time job.Is it possible to do Ph.D. after that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?