25th May 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding MBBS admission in TN government colleges? Availability of application forms of MBBS?

i am from A.P i want information regarding mbbs admissions in T.N govt colleges, availability of applications of mbbs please send details

Related Questions:
  1. Information about admission in TN government colleges? Availability of MBBS application forms?
  2. Which are the colleges in TN for MBBS course? Date of availability of MBBS forms?
  3. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  4. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  5. Availability of application forms last date to apply and date of AIIMS MBBS entrane exam
  6. Date of availability of application forms for MBBS Bangalore ?
  7. Date of availability of forms of MBBS in Surat?
  8. Date of sale of forms of AIIMS application forms for MBBS course?
  9. Difference between UPCPMT 2015 and UPCMET 2015
  10. From where to get application forms for MBBS course admission in St John College?
  11. Admission in government MBBS colleges possible with 66% marks in biology? -- [New]
  12. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  13. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Date of sale of MBBS exam forms of Government Colleges in Delhi?
  15. How may I get details regarding MBBS admissions in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  16. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Information regarding cut off marks to get admission for MBBS in Government Colleges of Gujarat?
  18. Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?
25th October 2011, 06:00 PM
abhinavdoc

Default Re: Information regarding MBBS admission in TN government colleges? Availability of application forms of MBBS?

A.C.S medical college and hospital , chennai

only for women

address - nh4 chennai - banglore
velapanchavddi
ambatur taluk
chennai-600077
trivallur
tamilnadu
phone- 044-26802155
8th March 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding MBBS admission in TN government colleges? Availability of application forms of MBBS?

what is the last date of receipt of entrance exam for mbbs 2012 .
6th April 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

when the application forms for medical colleges will be given
1st May 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

last date of submission of application for mbbs in acs meical college
10th May 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE CUT OFF MARKS FOR MBC IN LAST YEAR MBBS ADMISSION IN TAMILNADU
24th October 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i want due dates of filling application forms for govt. colleges for MBBS entrance in india
2nd November 2014, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

I completed .y 12 th with 93% bio science group. I got married to tamil nadu. I wish to do mbbs in tamil nadu. Do i get admission here.. What is the procedure ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?