7th February 2012, 11:20 PM
samidhasangai

Information regarding the procedure to get admission for MA in Economics in JNU and DU? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams? Information regarding LSE?

I wanted to know about the entrances for M.A in economics for JNU and DU. When is the last date for form submission and what are the exams do I have to appear for. I even want to know about LSE. Can I give GRE now for the same. I really want as much as information you can provide in detail.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  2. When PGCET application forms will be out? Procedure of submission of the forms?
  3. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  4. How may I know the entrance date of MA in economics for JNU, DU and BHU?
  5. Last date of submission of forms for UG Medical exams?
  6. Procedure of admission into PG programs in Economics in JNU
  7. Solved question papers of LSE 1, LSE 2, LSE 3?
  8. MSc. in Biotechnology exams, scholarships, forms?
  9. Eligibility and procedure to take admission in M.A English in JNU? Date of availability of forms? When are the exams going to be held?
  10. Date of exam, application form availability and syllabus for admission in B.Arch. at School of architecture and planning
  11. Last date of forms submission for PCS exam? Fees to be paid for the same?
  12. When are the DU BBA application forms available? Last date of submission of forms?
  13. List of universities which conducts entrance exams for admission in MDS course? Detailed information about form submissions and examination dates?
  14. How can I apply for PCS Exams having done my B.Com? What is the date for submission of application forms?
  15. Information regarding upcoming Bank PO Exams? How to get forms for these Exams?
  16. Detailed information and important dates of next year IBPS exams? -- [New]
  17. JNU MA in economics: admission details, number of seats, infrastructure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?
8th February 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding the procedure to get admission for MA in Economics in JNU and DU? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams? Information regarding LSE?

I have done B.A(HONS) with history,and i want to do M.A with economics.is it possiable?pls answer
29th May 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding the procedure to get admission for MA in Economics in JNU and DU? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams? Information regarding LSE?

I have done BA in English from Bangalore university. Can I able to pursue MA in economics from JNU or DU?
4th September 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I have done BBA from GJU Hisar.Is it possible for me to do MA in Economis from JNU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?