16th June 2012, 10:53 PM
sasisreeja

To which institute is National Institute of Planning and Management affiliated?

which university does national institute of planning and management affiliated

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  2. How to do MBA from DU after doing B.Tech in IT?
  3. What are the probable NITs for me after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Which are the colleges which consider admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  5. Colleges in which I can get after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  7. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  9. Which are the colleges under IPU?
  10. List of some good colleges in Delhi NCR region in which I can get after scoring 658.8 in Feb MAT with 86.08 percentile?
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  12. How much rank will I get after scoring 205 in AIEEE? List of colleges where I could get admission?
  13. What all colleges can I get at various ranks in AIEEE? List of colleges and cutoff marks to get the college?
  14. Which top colleges can I get after scoring 500 rank in AIEEE B.Arch
  15. Which is a better college for MBA? -- [New]
  16. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  17. Colleges which I can get after scoring an AIEEE rakn of 7151 and category rank of 5932?
  18. Colleges for MBA/MMS after having All India Merit score-103?
15th September 2016, 06:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: To which institute is National Institute of Planning and Management affiliated?

The National Institute of Planning and Management is affiliated to Karnataka State Open University. It offers Executive MBA, MBA, PGDBM and PGDM courses through online.

The National Institute of Planning and Management is also approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and Distance Education Council (DEC).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?