25th July 2010, 01:02 AM

Institute of Professional Studies & Research Mari Time good for Merchant Navy?

hello

sir

My brother given a exam of merchant navy and he get selected and he get a letter from Intsitute of Professional Studies & Research.And i try to open dis site of www.ipsrmaritime.com but it cant open and i get confuse about that insitute .

sir plz tell me

About the that insitute is good or not or dis govt or not

plz send in my mail address

25th July 2010, 08:42 AM
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Institute of Professional Studies & Research Mari Time good for Merchant Navy?

friend it you must checck out the genuineness of the institute before applying in it
and as you tell the name of the institte ,i think there could be a fraud college in the same name
i search for this on net but there is no such institute but there are institute with a littl bit difference
so i would like to suggest you to go witth the official notifications dont go with such letteres ,directly contact the officials
25th July 2010, 11:48 AM
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Institute of Professional Studies & Research Mari Time good for Merchant Navy?

hello friend i search out on intenet and i found the details of the following institute
International Institute of Maritime Studies and Research, Haldia, West Bengal
Sector-8, Haldia Township
Haldia
West Bengal
India

Phone : 03224-267501,267502
Fax : 03224- 252800
Email : [email protected]

University Type : Research Institutes
Recognized by UGC : Unknown
NAAC Rating : Information Not Available

i would like to suggest you to completely check out the genuinity of the college
25th July 2010, 02:13 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

The site opens, there must be some technical issues with your computer or either you did not click proceed anyway option after they displayed a warning regarding malware issue.

Anyway, the information i could gather from their site is as follows:
IPSR Maritime is a part of a government registered society named PEASSS (REGD.). PEASSS was established in 2000 with a dual aim- (A) to produce highly skilled human resource, which can make a positive contribution in relevant industry/market (B) to provide profession education to educated, underprivileged, unemployed young generation and got them placed with good remunerations so that they can make positive contribution to the society.

Therefore, it is a Govt registered.
Also, you may check the placement portal for further information.

http://www.ipsrmaritime.com/placements.html
25th July 2010, 04:36 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hello

sir

My brother given a exam of merchant navy and he get selected and he get a letter from Intsitute of Professional Studies & Research.And i try to open dis site of www.ipsrmaritime.com but it cant open and i get confuse about that insitute .

sir plz tell me

Dear friend
The college is not a governmental one. Its a private college with following affiliation.
Accreditions & Affiliation
An ISO 9001:2000 certified institute
Affiliated To Punjab Technical University Jalandhar
Affiliated To Jrn Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur
Affiliated To Vinayaka Mission University Salem Tamilnadu

You can visit IPSR main website: http://www.ipsr.co.in/
The IPSR maritime (http://www.ipsrmaritime.com/) website is blocked due to some reason so I could not collect much of the information.
Therefore, I am not very much sure about college's status and other things.
However, the premier institution in India for Maritime and the course details is available on the following website.

http://www.namacindia.com/join_mn.htm

Thanks
30th July 2010, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Hallo
sir
my name is Rohit and how much seaman course tell me plz
thank you
31st July 2010, 09:30 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

hello,
i have not got any informations regarding this institute you have mentioned.
There is one institute named International Institute of maritime Studies and Research,haldia.
So before proceeding further please take more informations on this college.

all the best...
5th August 2010, 07:53 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

hi friend,

You must get some confirm informations about this Navy institute.

Because there is no particular information on the institute you have mentioned here.

I have not got any typical news about this.

So,please have some more consults on this institute whether any one has got admitted there before you take admission.

Good luck!
5th August 2010, 07:54 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

hi friend,

You must get some confirm informations about this Navy institute.

Because there is no particular information on the institute you have mentioned here.

I have not got any typical news about this.

So,please have some more consults on this institute whether any one has got admitted there before you take admission.

Good luck!
10th September 2010, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

mai up ka rahne wala ho aur maine abhi ek all india airlines ka entrence exam diya hai jo flight steward post ka to iska course kitne din ka hoga aur kitne fees lagegi aur iski kya warrenti hai ki job milegi
10th September 2010, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i gave a entrence exam the post of flight steward by the insitute of ipsr so tell me about the corse deuration and fee
25th September 2010, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

hi i m l@lit i give test 4 marchent navy course please tell about its totally fees&palacement
16th October 2010, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

DEER

SIR I WANT TO INFORMATION ABOUT MARCHID NAVE 2010 EXAM
30th October 2010, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to placement of marchent
11th November 2010, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

result entrence exam 2010
25th January 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

hello, sir in PCM i have achived only 55% marks.but i like marine engineering.so please tell me about MR.
8th March 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam a engineering student (8th sem studying in BITM,Bellary). Now iam studying in 8th sem Mechanical Engg, I have selected to PHOENIX MARITIME SERVICES Pvt. LTD company, they told to me to pay Rs.4,05,000... And i have medical test on 9th march,and to confirm my seat for training iam required to pay Rs.20,000/ DD on 9th itself. So iam getting confustion whether i have join it or not.. so please tell your opinean about these shipping indusrties? after getting experiance is this experiance is considerd to any other steel or automobile industry. its urgent please inform to me...

veerabhadra Gouda.S.
phone:9379173056
10th March 2011, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Hi i m just pass my 12th exm. Pls tell confidently that this ipsr is good for me or not i got a letter from ipsr but i dont beleve them i think its a non govermental college and is a frod. SO freinds pls check its all details frist GOOD LUCK
BY KRISHNA
Phn. no. 919034277810
from punjb
call me after 6
26th March 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to know my rank and counseling date of deck cadet entrannce held on 27/02/2011 jaideep phn no. 8447066096
1st April 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello, my name is nivedan sonaniya i live in sehore(m.p.) and i give the marchant navy exam 27/02/2011 i want to some information about the ipsr sandhu business center,P.O.Clement town,transport nagar,saharanpur road,DEHradun(U.K.) ipsr is write or wrong and i want to information his student whose take the job in marchant navy my mb.no is 8120322068
9th May 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

respected sir plz tell me that what can i studiy for entrance xam
25th May 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Institute of Professional Studies & Research Mari Time good for Merchant Navy?

hello

sir

sir plz tell me

and my mail address is [email protected]
18th October 2011, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

i am vikash mani from delhi. I am graduate from delhi university with economics and math as subject in 2011. i am doing 10 2 with science stream. and i want to join merchant nevy. plz give me right guidence and mail on [email protected].
4th November 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

JUST CLEARED IPSR EXAM AND GOT LETTER.. SO MY FRIEND WHO JOINED IT PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT IT..MY NUBER IS 919592266536.. PLEASE TELL ME FRIEND
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?