14th November 2010, 06:01 PM
syamalarao

Institutes offering Civil Engineering course through distance education?

i have diploma in mining engineering but i have been working in civil field so i would like do Btech in Civil engineering through distance education so kindly inform institutes for this course

1. Institutes offering B.Tech civil engineering as distance education? I have completed civil engineering
  2. Distance institutes offering B.E.(Civil Engineering) with scholarship?
  3. Institutes offering distance education in diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. List of colleges which offer M.E. through Distance Education in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu for B.E. Civil Engineer?
  6. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  7. List of colleges offering distance Civil Diploma course in Kurnool?
  8. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  9. How can I do civil engineering diploma as distance education
  10. List of institutes in Delhi offering Ph.D as distance education after M.Com?
  11. Colleges offering civil engineering through distance education in Bangalore?
  12. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  13. Best distance institutes offering Diploma in Psychology in Thrissur? -- [New]
  14. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  15. Which colleges offer M.Tech or MS in Civil Engineering through distance education?
  16. List of colleges in Maharashtra offering distance education program in Civil engineering?
  17. List of colleges offering distance Civil Diploma course in West Kameng?
  18. Colleges offering Part time degree or distance education in Civil Engineering?
17th November 2010, 12:40 PM
Satwinderpal Singh Sandhu

Default Re: Institutes offering Civil Engineering course through distance education?

Originally Posted by syamalarao View Post
i have diploma in mining engineering but i have been working in civil field so i would like do Btech in Civil engineering through distance education so kindly inform institutes for this course
these days every institute gives distance education
17th November 2010, 04:21 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola

Default Re: Institutes offering Civil Engineering course through distance education?

The institutes offering civil engineering through distance mode are-
1, Acharya Nagarjuna University,A.P
2. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological university,Kukatpally,Hyderabad
13th December 2010, 04:28 PM

Institutes offering Civil Engineering course through distance education in tamilnadu
14th December 2010, 05:00 PM
mishra245

According to me there is no Institute which give the distance learning course in technical knowledge.
There is only regular course.
If any please give me the name and contact add.
16th December 2010, 10:48 PM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
You could visit this address.i wish you must get help
education.nic.in/dist_inst.asp
Thanku
27th January 2011, 11:40 PM

my qualification is 10 2,and be civil is my dream so what i do please help me
31st January 2011, 11:07 PM

by through distense education i want to do BE please tell me any colleges are there in karnataka
16th February 2011, 09:25 AM

Hi, please let me know the Institutes offering Civil Engineering course through distance education in BANGALORE.
2nd March 2011, 01:44 PM

is b.tech correspondence available sir
3rd March 2011, 02:52 PM

I am doing in diploma in civil engg of fifth sem. When i've complete my diploma than i've admission in b.e/ b.tech, so plz me some detail
5th March 2011, 04:23 PM

I have done full time diploma in Mechanical Engineering & more then 2 year experience.
Now i wants to take admission in B.Tech.(Civil Engineering). Is it possible for Mechanical(Diploma) student to take admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering).

Thanks & Regards,

Jitendra Kumar Singh
Mob : 07428174613
7th March 2011, 08:39 PM

i have a B.Sc. in Environmental Health and would like to do Civil Engineering. I have worked on civil engineering projects for longtime. where can i do the distance education one? e-mail: [email protected]
9th March 2011, 12:44 AM

i did diplomo in civil engineering and working in my field for 6 years. now interested to do B.E civil. please give some valuable suggestions to me....
22nd March 2011, 07:38 PM

i have completed some civil oriented course in two years without any govt approval certificate currently i am working as civil engineer in a company now i would like to do diploma in civil engineering in short term and with approval from any university in distance currently i have 6 years experienced in this field kindly suggest me
28th March 2011, 03:26 PM
vijaypatel54

The institutes offering civil engineering through distance mode are-
14th April 2011, 12:54 AM

I have done full time diploma in Mechanical Engineering & more then 2 year experience.
Now i wants to take admission in B.Tech.(Civil Engineering). Is it possible for Mechanical(Diploma) student to take admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering).

Thanks & Regards,

Jitendra Kumar Singh
Mob : 07428174613
Check IIT Chennai.
19th May 2011, 03:13 PM

After M.tech(Civil) is there any other course through distance education? (Except P.hd)

Thanks & Regards
MD
20th May 2011, 02:06 PM
er.dellikannan

anna university annouces addmission for BE distance mode
last date 4-7-11
21st May 2011, 03:45 PM

please tell me which inistitute offering t5he course in diploma civil eng... in kolkata through distance education and the inistitute will AICTE aproved
25th May 2011, 06:09 PM

I want to complete correspondance B.Tech in Civil Engg. Will you Please suggest me the various Government universities or Colleges offering correspondance B.Tech in Civil Engg. In Mumbai. I live at Kalyan (Dist. Thane). Is AMIE is good option for me.
10th June 2011, 12:44 AM

Is there any approved college for B.E
kindly contact-9927842521
18th June 2011, 05:58 PM

I want to jion part time civil eng. diploma. Presently working with eng.
24th June 2011, 12:46 AM

You can done your BE through AMIE kolkata it is the only institute which provide be through distance in india which is aproved by AICTE
1st July 2011, 11:30 PM

i am diploma civil engineer & i am doing job in a reputed construction company. now i want to do B.E. in civil engineering by distance eduction with easy going. so please suggest me how do.

surendra gupta
4th July 2011, 01:23 PM

i did diploma civil engineering in andhra pradesh now i am doing job in chennai it is possible to do distance education btech in chennai or not
9th August 2011, 11:44 AM

I want to complete B.Tech in Civil Engg(distance/correspondance). Will you Please suggest me the various Government universities or Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engg(distance/correspondance) in West Bengal. I live at Jalpaiguri. Is AMIE is good option for me
9th August 2011, 05:58 PM
saurav9889

friend for doing grad in civil engg. either u may enrol for amie exam after passing all the modules in amie exam u will get amie degree in civil engg. which is equivalent to btech. also u may enrol in either madurai kamaraj univ. or in ksou-karnataka which gives btech in civil engg through distance mode.
16th August 2011, 04:20 PM

I am diploma civil engineering,wish to make B.tech civil eng from distance education ,kindly give me the informetion of college.
21st August 2011, 11:59 PM

List of the University for distance education in M-TECH in civil engineering:-

Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani

TATA institute of fundamental research

Manipal University

Karnataka Open University

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)

C.V. Raman University

Jadavpur University

5th September 2011, 08:06 PM

institutions offering diploma in civil engineering through distance mode
9th September 2011, 03:21 PM

ihave diploma in civil engineering iwant to diploma in minining by distance education how and where to apply ?
28th September 2011, 01:07 PM

institutes offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education?
2nd November 2011, 05:11 PM

i rajan B tech (ccc) sir, i would like to know the recognization of AICTE and also UGC approvals offered by JNTU hyderabad through correspondence cum contact course for the purpose of further promotions in the state and subordinate services and APPSC examinations
28th November 2011, 04:15 PM
mahi 16

For distance programmes you can look at course offered by
indira Gandhi national open university(ignou)
,Jawaharlal Nehru technological university ,
NIIT ,
Manipal university ,
etc.
Ignou for example, offers certificate . diploma and degree programmes in various branches of engineering including , civil , mechanical ,electrical .electronics and communication and computer science.
8th December 2011, 06:54 PM

I want the list of part time civil engg collage of mumbai board
2nd January 2012, 11:29 PM

i am diploma civil engineer,passed in 1984 from Govt.polytechnic,please send me fee structure for BE CIVIL/B.TECH.
23rd February 2012, 12:37 PM

I want to join part time civil eng. diploma. Presently working with eng.in hyderabad please suggest me any College in hyderabad
22nd May 2012, 08:24 PM

I am B.E. civil engineering completed 1992 batch TPGITechnology , Vellore, now Can i Join distance education M.E. course
18th June 2012, 06:50 PM

I have passed diploma in civil engineering in 2001. I want BE/ B-TECH CIVIL IN DISTANCE OPEN UNIVERSITY
PLEASE HELP ME
30th June 2012, 02:48 PM

A candidate passed final exam in civil engineering is equivalent to BE in civil engineering?
30th June 2012, 08:32 PM
artigoyal52

Institutes offering civil engineering course through distance education:
Achyra Nagrajuna University
Jewaherlal Nehru Technological University

Institutes for M.Tech in civil engineering :
Manipal university
Kernataka Open University
Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Jadavpur University

Good Luck
24th July 2012, 04:10 PM

iam final year of diploma in civil engg. I want to admission in B.Tech. in distance mode pls guide me.
24th July 2012, 07:11 PM
sheelasnj

You could visit this address.i wish you must get help
education.nic.in/dist_inst.asp
24th July 2012, 07:12 PM
sheelasnj

the institutes offering civil engineering through distance mode are-
28th August 2012, 12:57 PM

Is there any course after M Tech in civil engg (except PhD) through distance mode?
7th December 2012, 12:26 PM

I completed full time diploma in civil engineering in the year of 1988 undr state council of west bengal Govt. and my work experince in civil engineering over 22 years. Now I like to do B tech in civil engineering through short time correpondence course or distance education. Please let me know how it is possible.
7th December 2012, 05:13 PM

List of Institutes offering Civil Engineering Course through Distant Education:-

-Birla Institute of Technology & Science - Pilani
-Acharya Nagarjuna University - Andhra Pradesh
-Jadavpur University - Kolkata
-Manipal University
-Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University- Hyderabad
-Karnataka Open University
-Indira Gandhi Open University
7th December 2012, 05:50 PM
mk.gohel

Thumbs up Re: Institutes offering Civil Engineering course through distance education?

list of top institutes offering civil engineering course

Karnataka Open University

Indira Gandhi National Open University

C.V. Raman University

TATA institute of fundamental research

Manipal University

Jadavpur University
7th December 2012, 06:48 PM
snapdeal

HI,

These are some Institutes offering Civil Engineering course through distance education---

1.Acharya Nagarjuna University,A.P
2.Indira Gandhi Open University
3.Manipal University
4.Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
5.Birla Institute of Technology & Science , Pilani
6.Karnataka Open University
7.TATA institute of fundamental research.

I hope this will help