30th July 2010, 02:11 PM
dwai

Institutes offering undergraduate courses in Psychology, Journalism? Procedure and requirements to apply for the course?

respected sir/madame,
i would like to know if your institution is offering any undergraduate courses with a phsycology, journalisim combination an what are the procedure amd reqiurements for applying in this course?
thank you.

dwai.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  2. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  3. How can i join Journalism after completing B.Com with 70%? Courses offering institutes for journalism?
  4. How much is the fee structure for Mass Communication course?
  5. Procedure for admission in M.Phil in Clinical Psychology including downloading forms, entrance exam date and criteria?
  6. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  7. Which are the institutes in India offering undergraduate courses in Banking?
  8. List of colleges offering course BA(Journalism, Psychology, English, Literature) in Chennai or Coimbatore?
  9. How can I join journalism after completing B.Com with 60% course?
  10. Institutes offering degree in journalism? Is it advisable to join degree in Journalism or English literature to do higher education in journalism?
  11. Best distance institutes offering Diploma in Psychology in Thrissur? -- [New]
  12. Are there any undergraduate courses starting between January to March?
  13. What are the colleges offering Journalism courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Top institutes offering Bachelor in Mass communication and journalism?
  15. Which is the best college to study BSc fashion design?
  16. Top colleges offering Psychology as Undergraduate course in India?
  17. What to study in English after 12th?
  18. What are the courses in psychology field? Is psychology a good and reliable field?
20th December 2011, 08:49 PM
meenakshikailasam

Default Re: Institutes offering undergraduate courses in Psychology, Journalism? Procedure and requirements to apply for the course?

go to the website www.quikr.com and you can find a variety of colleges and modes of applying...
8th February 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering undergraduate courses in Psychology, Journalism? Procedure and requirements to apply for the course?

Top ten collages for under graduate in psycology
28th February 2012, 01:40 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Bachelor of journalism

Procedure and requirements to apply for the course

All reputed institutions conduct entrance exam and interview.

Minimum Eligibility

10+2 class passed with at least 50% marks and must have english as main subject.

OR

if you are seeking admission in post graduate programme than minimum eligibility

is 50% marks in graduation.

upper age limit for course is 21 age.

Paper Pattern

English

General Knowledge

General Awareness

Reasoning

Journalism Aptitude

TOP TEN Institutes offering undergraduate courses in Journalism

The Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC),New Delhi

Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC), Mumbai

AJ Kidwai Mass Comm Research Centre, New Delhi

Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune

Asian College of Journalism Chennai

Department of Communication & Journalism, Pune

Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, IIJNM, Bangalore

Manorama School of Communication, Kottayam, Kerala

International Media Institute of India (IMII), Noida
26th February 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i know the institutes offering undergraduate course in psychology?
also i want to know how can i pursue a career in psychology.
27th February 2013, 08:50 PM
ela73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i know the institutes offering undergraduate course in psychology?
also i want to know how can i pursue a career in psychology.
an info for all budding journalists . to pursue this course or to excel in it you must have a good writing skills. fyi: a book details: "Naunces of Journalistic Writings" written by Raza ELahi, a senior journalist..... it is very useful book
21st May 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges offering b.sc psychology and b.a journalism in same college
22nd December 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th with Maths, Psychology, Economics English. P Ed and History as my subjects. I wish to persue BA(Psy) from Chennai. Pl suggest colleges as per ranking
22nd December 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Which are good colleges for BA(Psy) at Chennai
31st December 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwai View Post
respected sir/madame,
i would like to know if your institution is offering any undergraduate courses with a phsycology, journalisim combination an what are the procedure amd reqiurements for applying in this course?
thank you.

dwai.
yes, sir I want to be a hons. in psychology. How many marks I have to achieve to do it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?