27th June 2022, 09:47 AM
akash12345@@

Intel will cancel the internship due to backlog?

I got an offer for internship in Intel but after that i got a backlog in one subject will they cancel my internship for this backlog?

27th June 2022, 04:55 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Intel will cancel the internship due to backlog?

If you have got the confirmation for joining the internship, then no need to worry because they don't make any changes after selection. Once you are selected, you can continue.

Just make sure you clear the backlogs as soon as possible, if you want to get a job after internship, because most of the top companies don't accept backlog candidates.
30th June 2022, 01:26 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Intel will cancel the internship due to backlog?

To get an Internship in INTEL, you need to follow:-

1. Connect with any of the HR in INTEL through Linked in or if you have any seniors/friends of friend working in INTEL, ask them to refer you for Intern position.

2. For Internship role , if you are from Tier 2 / Tier 3 colleges , you will get a call but you must need to brush up your basic technical Skills:-

3. Like you must need to good on Digital design fundamentals , Basics of CMOS knowledge , ASIC flow , Verilog based questions and answers depth knowledge of any of the automation language like Perl or Python.

4. Request you to focus - core technical subjects like Advance digital design, network theory , Electronics ckt, Digital fundamentals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?