21st June 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Is Intermediate certificate required for Architecture?

intermidiate certificate is required for architecture?...please tell me the detail

14th June 2016, 12:02 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Is Intermediate certificate required for Architecture?

Yes it is necessary to study 10+2 or any other equivalent intermediate exam, in order to get admission in architecture. Architecture is a 5 year course, namely known as B.ARCH and is for those who have done intermediate with physics,chemistry and mathematics.

After completing intermediate it is necessary to have cleared state lvel or national level engineering entrance,in order to get admission in architecture not only certificate of intermediate is necessary but along with that rank card of engineering entrance exam is also necessary, then only one can get admission in architecture course of five years.

Hence when apply for architecture course make sure you have both with you along with intermediate certificate, rank card of given engineering entrance exam is also available at the time of admission. As nobody can study intermediate without studying intermediate or any other equivalent intermediate exam like polytechnic or diploma courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?