26th May 2011, 11:45 PM
hussain007

Is intermediate exam(telugu medium) for MPC recognized by JNTU? I'm working in Saudi arabia as CAD operator with 6 year experience and want to do B.Arch

Hi to every body of JNTU team ,
Dear sir my name hussain
im working in saudi arabia as cad operator i have experiences in this feild nearly 6yrs
working in various guild.so i determine to study b.arch ,im going to right intermediated exam for one setting telugu medium MPC,but i have a dought that the jntu recognised this intermediated exam for stdy b.arch.so plz kindly help abt regards this information
my email
[email protected]
mobile number:-+966594329569

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  2. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  3. List of some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course
  4. Can I do Masters in Hospital Management while in Saudi Arabia? Centres for the exam in Delhi?
  5. How can I get job in Gulf countries specially in Saudi Arabia if completed BDS and having one year of work experience?
  6. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  7. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  8. List of best distance universities of Saudi Arabia? Which type of scholarships are available here for foreign students? -- [New]
  9. Sample papers of Kannada test for CET exam?
  10. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  11. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  12. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  13. How to Join Indian Military for a B.Tech Mechanical Graduate? Any exam center available in Saudi Arabia for exam? Which books to refer?
  14. Am I eligible to get exemption in Practical Training if completed B.Com and working as an Accountant in Saudi Arabia? Total fee for practical training for foreign student?
  15. How can I get admission in Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course if working in Saudi Arabia and completed 10th about 21 years ago?
  16. Am I eligible for Group II exam if I completed 10th, discontinued my 12th and completed UG(BBA) from Tamilnadu open University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get a job in Saudi Arabia, Dubai or Katar after doing BCA? I have 1 year experience in international BPO
  18. MANUU branches in Saudi Arabia?
19th January 2016, 05:23 PM
billu.sasirekha

Default Re: Is intermediate exam(telugu medium) for MPC recognized by JNTU? I'm working in Saudi arabia as CAD operator with 6 year experience and want to do B.Arch

Hello Hussain,

Hope you are doing good.

To answer your question..Yes you are eligible to do B.Arch course in JNTU. Please find details below:

1 . To pursue B.Arch in JNTU you have to write PACET I.e., planning and architecture common entrance test. conducted by JNTU.
2 . Eligibility creteria is..
Minimum 50% in intermediate with mathematics and english subjects.

Bottom line you are eligible to it. Hope I have answered your query.

Regards,
Sasi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?