17th September 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Is Intermediate mandatory for Combined Defence Services (CDS) examination?

Can I apply for Combined Defence Services (CDS) examination if I don't have 11th and 12th - Intermediate? As after 10th I directly joined a Diploma course. And, what about SSC (10th)? Is 10th also mandatory?

21st September 2019, 03:39 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Intermediate mandatory for Combined Defence Services (CDS) examination?

CDS is Combined Defence Service. The examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted in two stages.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates pursuing bachelor degree after diploma are eligible to appear in the examination. It is conducted in two stages. The two stages are :- Written and SSB.

Without 10th qualification you are not eligible to get admission in diploma/12th/ITI etc.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
21st September 2019, 03:51 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Intermediate mandatory for Combined Defence Services (CDS) examination?

CDS examination is conducted for recruitment in defence service.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing in bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 19- 25 years.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination after diploma course and completed the bachelor course.

The examination is conducted in two stages :- Written and SSB.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages for final selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?