15th June 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Is international Martine academy a good and trusted university?

Dear sir / madam I need to know whether ima is a good and trusted university because i am planning take admission there.

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Tech marine engineering course in International Maritime Academy Chennai approved by DG shipping? Is this academy affiated to Manonmaniam Sundaranar University?
  2. College offering M.Pharma in Cosmeticology?
  3. Good institute for Diploma in Nautical Science? Certificate of International Maritime Academy is valuable?
  4. How can I get information regarding diploma in management?
  5. Which are the universities offering MS in Russia? What is the fee structure?
  6. List of Colleges offering Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  7. How to join International Maritime Academy after 12th? Physical fitness requirement?
  8. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course?
  9. Which are the colleges for interior designing course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of institutes which offer Diploma in Aerospace Engineering course in Ahmedabad, Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Which stream to opt to become an Air Hostess?
  12. How much percentage is needed to get proper education in marine engineering? Where are the colleges for marine engineering?
  13. Which boarding school is good between Ivy league academy and DRS international boarding schools in Hyderabad?
  14. How many schools are there which have boarding facilities?
  15. Which country is universal actor in Kalpan's systems approach?
  16. Is International Maritime Academy Chennai approved by DG shipping and AICTE? Is it affiliated to Manonmaniam Sundaranar University?
  17. Is International Maritime Academy Chennai approved by DG shipping and AICTE? Is it affiliated to Manonmaniam Sundaranar University?
  18. If I have 64% in 10th and 67% in 12th can I join in Merchant Navy?
15th June 2016, 11:17 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is international Martine academy a good and trusted university?

Hi friend......

International Maritime academy is very good University.

You can take the admission in this University.

Your future will be good to take admission in this University.

But it is very expensive so you can think about your self.

The marine Engineers course fee is 1135000 rupees.

You can take admission here no problem.

Thank you........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?