8th April 2022, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Internship at BARC for 2nd year(fourth semester) mechanical engineering student.

How can I get an internship at BARC? I am a fourth semester student pursuing mechanical engineering at KIIT University in Bhubaneswar. On their website I think internship is for 5th semester students.

12th April 2022, 04:40 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship at BARC for 2nd year(fourth semester) mechanical engineering student.

In order to get an internship , one should go to those companies (BARC) and try meeting with someone who can help you get an internship .
Just be clear on the area you want to intern , they may take an informal interview. Take the necessary documents along.

It possible that the security guys don't let you inside in such a case hand over the resume to them and it will land up on somebody's desk.

Practical training and project work opportunities are provided to students of 5th semester in engineering .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?