15th July 2023, 09:09 PM
Priya2601

Internship for MSc (biotechnology) from AIIMS

I have completed my BSc(botany)from Allahabad University and my MSc(biotechnology) is in its Last year from Maharishi University. So I want to do an internship from AIIMS and gain the best of knowledge. So can you please help me with this.What can I do for further details and procedures.

18th July 2023, 01:00 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Internship for MSc (biotechnology) from AIIMS

Some things you can do to get an internship at AIIMS for your MSc in Biotechnology:
  • Check the AIIMS website: The AIIMS website has a section on internships where you can find information about the different internship programs offered by the institute. You can also find the contact details of the people who are responsible for coordinating the internship programs.

• Contact the concerned department: Once you have found an internship program that you are interested in, you should contact the concerned department to inquire about the application process. The department will be able to provide you with more information about the program and the requirements for applying.
  • Prepare your application: Once you have gathered all the necessary information, you can start preparing your application. Your application should include your CV, a letter of motivation, and any other supporting documents that are required.
  • Submit your application: Once your application is ready, you can submit it to the concerned department. The department will review your application and decide whether to offer you an internship.
Some additional tips for getting an internship at AIIMS:
  • Start early: The application process for internships at AIIMS can be competitive, so it is important to start early.
  • Network: Talk to your professors, classmates, and other professionals in the field to see if they know of any opportunities.
  • Be proactive: Don't wait for opportunities to come to you. Reach out to the departments that you are interested in and express your interest in an internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?