5th January 2012, 04:46 PM
disisrakesh

Interview questions for Bank PO exam?

Hi Everyone, I am going to face Bank PO Interview, so I need your experience and some guidance as well as Interview questions if you can. My E-Mail ID is [email protected], Please send me your suggestion, It will help me a lot. Thanks in advance.

6th January 2012, 10:31 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Interview questions for Bank PO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by disisrakesh View Post
Hi Everyone, I am going to face Bank PO Interview, so I need your experience and some guidance as well as Interview questions if you can. My E-Mail ID is [email protected], Please send me your suggestion, It will help me a lot. Thanks in advance.

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR BANK PO INTERVIEW

I have attached some of the model interview questions for PO in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> The most of the questions asked in the interview will be about general knowledge and some from the subjects.

-> So what is more important for the interview is how present yourself with good communication.

-> I have attached some of the e-books which might help you to prepare for the interview. Check it out if needed..

-> Be confident through out the interview process that is more important and communicate clearly.

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
6th January 2012, 11:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interview questions for Bank PO exam?

Quote:

Those candidate have 50% above marks in graduation are eligible for BANK PO exam.

I have attached the BANK PO Paper.So Please check it out.

These papers are really helpful for you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BANK PO SAMPLE PAPER.pdf(184.5 KB, 630 views)
File Type: pdf BANK 1.pdf(61.0 KB, 525 views)
File Type: pdf BANK 2.pdf(616.5 KB, 447 views)
File Type: pdf BANK 4.pdf(1.21 MB, 525 views)
File Type: pdf BANK 5.pdf(152.3 KB, 411 views)
6th January 2012, 11:55 PM
jagun

What are the good qualities for a Probationary Officer?

Have you applied to any other areas apart from banking?

How do you feel about committing yourself to another three years of exams?

Tell me about an experience in which you had to use tact?

definition of bank & its function

definition of financial terms like repo rate, CRR,SLR

Why do you want to join banking sector

and many more....all the best
7th January 2012, 12:27 AM
manishrajit

Quote:
Re: Interview questions for Bank PO exam?

Steps for interview for bank PO exam

>First u must wear formal dress.
>communication skill must good.
>The most of the questions asked in the interview will be about general knowledge and some from the subjects.

Some important Question are as follows:
Q1. : What are the good qualities for a Probationary Officer?
A1. He must have the quality of management. He should be well behaved ,a good leadership, motivation & well communication skills.
Q2. Have you applied to any other areas apart from banking?
A2. Yes, insurance,banking,accountancy,sales are some other which were in my choice & I applied in some of them.
Q3. How do you feel about committing yourself to another three years of exams?
A3. Though they require determination & focus but still I am ready to accept the challenge.
Q4. Tell me about an experience in which you had to use tact?
A4. Tact and diplomacy are no doubt the important qualities in retail banking.
For more detail you check from the website.
http://www.g4guide.com/interview-questions/banking-interview-questions.html.

All the best friend.

With regard
manishrajit
7th January 2012, 03:05 PM
manoj1993
Member+

What are the good qualities for a Probationary Officer?

Have you applied to any other areas apart from banking?

How do you feel about committing yourself to another three years of exams?

Tell me about an experience in which you had to use tact?

definition of bank & its function

definition of financial terms like repo rate, CRR,SLR

Why do you want to join banking sector

and many more....all the best
7th January 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

What kind of question will be asked in the bank po interview
16th January 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

i m going to appear for a bank PO interview. but the problem lies that i m a bit low on confidence. so, how can i overcome this problem. please email me at - [email protected]. thanks
16th January 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

what types of questions will be asked from economics graduate student?
19th January 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

what should i answer for the question
"u r engineer den y do u opt for banking sector"..
my id is [email protected]
plz suggest sum answrzz fr dis..
19th January 2012, 06:08 PM
shaggyboie

as an engg if d interviwer ask why i m opting for banking sector then what what sholud be the appropriate answr..
8th February 2012, 07:27 PM
sylishneha

How to face the interview

Some important interview Question are as follows:
A1. He must have the quality of management. He should be well behaved ,a good leadership, motivation & well communication skills.
A2. Yes, insurance,banking,accountancy,sales are some other which were in my choice & I applied in some of them.
A3. Though they require determination & focus but still I am ready to accept the challenge.
Q4. Tell me about an experience in which you had to use tact?
A4. Tact and diplomacy are no doubt the important qualities in retail banking.
25th February 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I am student of Information technology, why are you want to join in bank.
1st March 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hello, I advice you to do what my brother did... he joined N S Toor Bank PO Interview Preparation Workshop at http://www.wiziq.com/course/2515-bank-po-interview-preparation-workshop// and it helped..
4th March 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

What shld be the answer for bsc comp sc. Student if asked why do u want to join banking sector?
6th May 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

what are the questions arised by the interviewer from the IT sector?????
13th May 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

[email protected] sent me bank po exam question with answer.......plz do it fast
2nd June 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the best interview tips for po bank.
12th June 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMMERCE GRADUATE AND ALSO HAVE LLB DEGREE. SO WHAT TYPE OF QUESTIONS CAN BE ASKED BY THE INTERVIEWERS TO ME. PLEASE SEND ME THE SAMPLE OF QUESTIONS IN MY EMAIL ID WHICH IS [email protected] or in [email protected]
29th July 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i am preparing for BOB PO interview please tell me about GDPI and which topics can be asked in GD. Please email the information to me on [email protected]
19th August 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

hello.i have received a sms from icici bank stating that i was shortlisted for the exam. heard that interviews will be conducted at the end of this month i.e.,august 2012..i should go for the assessment test.. if i make a call,there is no response from them..i guess without my login id,i cant proceed for the assessment test. how should i proceed now??how can i know my interview date and venue?please help.
19th September 2012, 09:12 AM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

19th September 2012, 05:31 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........
List of best books for BANK Po exam :

Good luck.............
Attached Files
File Type: txt interviewquestions.txt(6.4 KB, 179 views)
20th September 2012, 09:22 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If You have already cleared written test Then you should prepare for bank interview

Here are some common question they will ask

>>Your background
>>Tell something about yourself
>>your hobby
>>your strength
>>your weakness
>>why you want to join banking sector

and prepare well about that bank for which you are appearing

:: You can follow these books ::

22nd September 2012, 01:32 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

bank interview questions :

tell me about yourself ?

tell me about your family ?

what are your strengths & weaknesses ?

why not software after engineering ?

why do you want to work here ?

what do you know about your bank ?

did you prepare for the interview ?

have you attended any bank interview ?

what do you know BASEL norms ?

what is CAR ?

what is the current CRR & SLR ?

what is microfinance ?

what is SEBI ?

what is ULIP ?

what is forex ?

waht is bank rate ?
6th March 2013, 06:57 PM
purnimashukla

Location: h.no. 1004, dwarkanagar lalmati kanchghar, east ghamapur,, jabalpur, mp(india)

be confident while giving interview.
some of the questions are as follows:-

Here are eight practical ways to shine:
1. Be likable. Obvious? And critical. Making a great first impression and establishing a real connection is everything. Smile, make eye contact, be enthusiastic, sit forward in your chair, use the interviewer's name.... Be yourself, but be the best version of yourself you possibly can. We all want to work with people we like and who like us. Use that basic fact to your advantage. Few candidates do.
2. Never start the interview by saying you want the job. Why? Because you don't know yet. False commitment is, well, false. Instead...
3. Ask questions about what really matters to you. (Here are five questions great job candidates ask.) Focus on making sure the job is a good fit: Who you will work with, who you will report to, the scope of responsibilities, etc. Interviews should always be two-way, and interviewers respond positively to people as eager as they are to find the right fit. Plus there's really no other way to know you want the job. And don't be afraid to ask several questions. As long as you don't take completely take over, the interviewer will enjoy and remember a nice change of pace.
4. Set a hook. A sad truth of interviewing is that later we often don't remember a tremendous amount about you -- especially if we've interviewed a number of candidates for the same position. Later we might refer to you as, "The guy with the alligator briefcase," or, "The lady who did a Tough Mudder," or, "The guy who grew up in Panama." Sometimes you may be identified by hooks, so use that to your advantage. Your hook could be clothing (within reason), or an outside interest, or an unusual fact about your upbringing or career. Hooks make you memorable and create an anchor for interviewers to remember you by -- and being memorable is everything.
5. Know what you can offer immediately. Researching the company is a given; go a step farther and find a way you can hit the ground running or contribute to a critical area. If you have a specific technical skill, show how it can be leveraged immediately. But don't say, for example, "I would love to be in charge of revamping your social media marketing." One, that's fairly presumptuous, and two, someone may already be in charge. Instead, share details regarding your skills and say you would love to work with that team. If there is no team, great -- you may be put in charge. If there is a team you haven't stepped on any toes or come across as pushy. Just think about what makes you special and show the benefits to the company. The interviewer will be smart enough to recognize how the project you bring can be used.
6. Don't create negative sound bites. Interviewers will only remember a few sound bites, especially negative ones. If you've never been in charge of training, don't say, "I've never been in charge of training." Say, "I did not fill that specific role, but I have trained dozens of new hires and created several training guides." Basically, never say, "I can't," or "I haven't," or "I don't." Share applicable experience and find the positives in what you have done. No matter what the subject, be positive: Even your worst mistake can be your best learning experience.
7. Ask for the job based on facts. By the end of the interview you should have a good sense of whether you want the job. If you need more information, say so. Otherwiseuse your sales skills and ask for the job. (Don't worry; we like when you ask.) Focus on specific aspects of the job: Explain you work best with teams, or thrive in unsupervised roles, or get energized by frequent travel.... Ask for the job and use facts to prove you want it -- and deserve it.
8. Reinforce a connection with your follow-up. Email follow-ups are fine; handwritten notes are better; following up based on something you learned during the interview is best: An email including additional information you were asked to provide, or a link to a subject you discussed (whether business or personal.) The better the interview -- and more closely you listened -- the easier it will be to think of ways you can make following up seem natural and unforced. And make sure you say thanks -- never underestimate the power of gratitude.
12th July 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i complited b.com (comp)3rd year i dont no about interview...how can face the interview in bank wt question will they
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?