22nd January 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Interview tips for IT companies?

how to face the intervew from it companies.pls give me a solution

23rd January 2011, 09:12 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Interview tips for IT companies?

In interview the questions are asked to test your mind and self confidence and then knowledge .

since you are applying in IT companies ,prepare fully in basic languages like -c & c++.

before facing the interview you must prepare to answer questions like-why you are keen to join this company, what is your speciality e.t.c

try to know every information about the company for which you are applying before the interview.

for your further help i had attached a file which contain interview success kit. so, go though it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Interview_Success_Kit_-_Free_Edition.pdf(849.7 KB, 409 views)
23rd January 2011, 03:35 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hello,

For facing the interviews you have to be strong in the basics as well as your presentation.

Focus also on your aptitude,and practise a lot on aptitude questions.

Try to improve your presentation and the knowledge about the company which you are going to go for.

Develop self confidence and success is yours!!

aLL THE BEST..
24th January 2011, 12:54 PM
mychandru024

Learn C thoroughly. And also subjects like OS,data structures....
24th January 2011, 06:59 PM
Harshita21

their are some interview tips for any
It company Personal interview .50interviewqas.pdf
26th March 2011, 09:03 AM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Hi
For IT companies you need to Smart as well some basic knowledge about IT industry .
Be confident in what you will speak and be down to earth keep ego and attitude aside.
Have your basic concepts on languages like C,C++,JAVA,DATA STRUCTURE and RDBMS cleared .And prepare basic HR questions .
all the best
26th March 2011, 01:44 PM
mrngorickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harshita21 View Post
their are some interview tips for any
It company Personal interview .Attachment 9461
Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.
28th November 2011, 01:29 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Hi,
to attend an interview in IT feild as a fresher you should have strong basics in your subjects. they will ask questions of their choice so be prepared for that. along with the subject knowledge you should also have knowledge about your surroundigs.(as i personally experienced a question in my interview regarding my surrounding areas).
have sound knowledge in programming languages like C, C++, data structures, basics of java.
if you are a student from cse or it then they will questions from sql, pl/sql, software life cycle etc.
along with the subject knowledge this check your interpersonal skills like your communications,leadership qualities, capability to work in a team etc.
they will check your logical, reasonig skills also.
they will ask some tricky questions but, dont get embarassed. if you dont know any answer then tell them that you dont know is ok for 1 or 2 questions more than that means then should loose hopes onthe job.
what ever the question they ask answer with confidence and what ever you answer ter to have a proper reason and explain the reason if required.

all the best
1st December 2011, 01:37 AM
brijesh2970

Smile Re: Interview tips for IT companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to face the intervew from it companies.pls give me a solution
How To Face Interview of IT Companies

First of all you need to appear as a self confident person who is sure that he is perfect for the job. You need to answer all the questions asked to the point and well explained. Avoid making statements where the interviewer can counter you. You need have an understanding about the job you are applying for. Make sure to visit the company website and understand the operations of the company. You have a thorough knowledge in the subject area and should be able to express the same. Do not show the stress you are under when you feel the interviewer is trying to do so. Make sure to carry all the necessary certificates to prove your qualifications. Also try to reach the spot of the interview at least 15 minutes before the time allocated. You must also fill in the details in the form correctly including your strengths and weakness if asked.

Thank You

"Don’t hesitate to drop a comment if you have any question or would like to share some more information"

Good Luck!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?