1st December 2009, 09:49 AM
sarvenkatg

ISRO jobs oppurtunities: technical and scientific assistants for diploma or degree ho

Dear Friends,
In ISRO There is some vacancies for technical and scientific assistants,for some diploma and Degree peoples. If anybody wants to join ISRO, pls utilise the chance,.. Immediately visit www.istrac.org site and go to job oppurtunities new,… Online application register before 14 dec,...

9th December 2009, 04:45 PM

Default Re: ISRO jobs oppurtunities: technical and scientific assistants for diploma or degree ho

hi.
i am nirmal fresher in diploma electronics and telecommnication .i lookin a job in isro ,

regards
nirmal
9th December 2009, 08:05 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Default Re: ISRO jobs oppurtunities: technical and scientific assistants for diploma or degree ho

oh thanks for your information friend i will try to utilise as well as inform others too.
10th December 2009, 06:16 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

good information,please some more informations like this
10th December 2009, 06:17 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

graduates and technical apprentices are required ,visit www.lpsc.gov.in
10th December 2009, 07:30 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

thank you for the information
17th January 2010, 11:06 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

thanks for your information and techanical apprentices are required
good luck
31st January 2010, 09:52 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

REGISTER ONLINE FOR EMPLOYMENT
Ph.D. CANDIDATES

CENTRALISED RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF
ASSISTANT / JNIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT
ISRO HQ:ICRB:02:2009 DATED 18-07-2009

Status of Application

CENTRALISED RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SCIENTISTS/ENGINEERS 'SC' IN THE DISCIPLINES OF ELECTRONICS, MECHANICAL AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
ISRO HQ:ICRB:01:2009 DATED 14-02-2009

Status of Application

CENTRALISED RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SCIENTISTS/ENGINEERS 'SC' (Mechanical)
ISRO HQ:ICRB:02:2008 DATED 28-10-2008
29th March 2010, 03:04 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
there is different types of job is available in the isro.
but basically the job is based on the graduation level specially for the science graduate,
you can find the job vacancy in the official websites of the isro.
o k
good luck
30th August 2010, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friends,

Kindly inform me if any jobs in BEL,BHEL,HAL, NAL and ISRO for BE( Electronics) and Diploma ( Electrical).

Suresh
31st August 2010, 11:59 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
you can go for research on you degree.
the for this you must have to Master degree.
for more details visit: www.lpsc.gov.in
Good luck.
31st August 2010, 07:37 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can apply in ISRO exam after your btech courses.

minimum 65% marks in btech is require to join in ISRO.

age limit 21-29.

for more information check-www.isro.gov.in.

all the best...........
10th September 2010, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Is ISRO recruiting scientific assistants for 2010?
2nd October 2010, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

i just want to see the entrance test sample papers for technical assistant in ISRO.plz guide me
9th December 2010, 05:14 PM
puttamadaiah

hellow friend i have finish my diploma in mechanical engg general at 2008.so i want the job in ISRO please kindly inform any job opertunity is there
28th December 2010, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Dhara Kashyap.I have done my diploma in CS.How can i join ISRO?
what i have to do for this.
My email id is [email protected]
9th February 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

hi, nothing to say....
23rd February 2011, 05:15 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i'am lujin . I have done my graduationin B.Sc electronics and V.H.S.E Maintanance repair for radio and television. How can i join ISRO.
What i have to do for this.
my mail id is [email protected]
24th February 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am adroja keyur.I have done my diploma in CS.How can i join ISRO?
what i have to do for this.
29th May 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

isro recruited for the post cs can i apply as It in b.tech in isro?
14th June 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i am priya,passed electrical diploma in the year2003-04.afterwards i joined in RRVPNL(Rajasthan Electricity Board)as jr. Engineer(contract) for two years,Due to marriage i got break for past 4 years,i wish to join in ISRO,pls inform me the formalities,expecting a good reply,thanking you
4th July 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

VIKRAM
i was completed my B.E degree which belongs to mechanical engineering . if any job oppyrtunity is there pls inform me to prove my knowledge skills
my contact no is 9659197756
28th September 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

HI i did bsc electronics can i able to join in isro
29th September 2011, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

My name is Tarun...and I finished my master degree in Satellite communication from United Kingdom. I am looking for a job opportunity in ISRO. I frequently visit all their websites but recently haven't seen any job vacancies being posted. If anybody can refer me any website where I can get all the recent vacancies or if anybody could suggest me any other way to get hold of any of their department, will be kindly appreciated. Please forward me any information to [email protected]......
17th October 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

i am balaji from Tagore engineering college,............ now i am first year student. i i am willing to join in isro ........ after finishing my aeronautical degree is there any chance to join in isro.........
17th October 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir am chaitra this i finished my 1st year B.com in open university an how can i join in ISRO... Pls mail me [email protected]
25th November 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i have finished B.tech I.T, can i apply for the Centralised Recruitement to the Post of Assistant in ISRO?
25th November 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i have done B.tech I.T can i apply for the Centralised Recruitement to the Post of Assistant in ISRO
1st December 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have competed my graduation in 2011. may i know what type of work will a asst has to do?
13th February 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir / madam
My name is satpal and the course are mechanical engg. Final year. What is meeting the job in isro company.
please just answer to me.
and my email id:_ [email protected]
31st May 2021, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

can i study mechanical engineering in uk after diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?