16th August 2018, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

JAVA or SAP Training, which is better to become a Software Engineer for BTech-ECE student?

Sir/Madam, I am interested to become a Software Engineering in any reputed MNC company. I am a student of 5th semester, studying in BTech with ECE stream. I am thinking to do JAVA or SAP Training. Can you tell me which one should I do to achieve my aim?

18th August 2018, 12:34 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: JAVA or SAP Training, which is better to become a Software Engineer for BTech-ECE student?

=> B.Tech. Electronic and Communication Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Electronic & Communication Engineering is an undergraduate Electronic and Communication Engineering program.

=> The duration of this course is four years.

=> As per my knowledge, JAVA is best between JAVA or SAP Training to become a Software Engineer for B.Tech-ECE student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?