13th October 2010, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Jindal Steel Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Exam Previous Years Questions Papers and Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics

sir/mam,
I have applied for jindal steels and power Ltd.........for a job and i have to face a written exam for the job......so,i am in need of previous five year question papers and the syllabus of the company and i am an electrical and electronics engg.......so,please do the needful for me.....

Related Questions:
  1. Date of Jindal Steel Engineer Trainee Written test results? How many vacancies are there?
  2. Syllabus and previous years question papers for Junior Trainee of Electrical Engineer in Vizag Steel Plant?
  3. Procedure to apply for Graduate Trainee Engineer post in Jindal Steel and Power Plant, Raigarh? Accommodations offered by them?
  4. Jindal Steel and Power Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What is the written exam syllabus of Management Trainee(Administration) job in Steel Authority of India? Past years question papers and the best books for practice?
  6. Previous year question papers of Jindal Steel Mechanical Engineering recruitment exam?
  7. What is the exam syllabus for the Management(Admn) job in Steel Authority of India Limited? Previous years papers of the written exam?
  8. Syllabus for Jindal Written Exam for Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Jindal Steel previous years question papers?
  10. Jindal Steel Power Previous Year Papers?
  11. Previous years question papers for management trainee under electrical for Vizag steel
  12. Syllabus and sample question papers of electronics and communication engineering for PG engineer trainee
  13. Previous years question papers for Tata Steel Junior Engineer trainee -- [New]
  14. Previous years question papers for management trainee under electronics for Vizag Steel exam
  15. Syllabus and previous years papers of electronics for HAL management trainee written test
  16. Syllabus and sample question papers of Jindal Steel Pvt. Ltd. recruitment exam?
  17. Assistant Engineer(Electrical) question papers of previous year for WBPSC recruitment exam with solutions?
  18. Previous years question papers of graduation engineer trainee(GET) conducted by ECIL?
13th October 2010, 09:58 PM
Rupender verma

Default Re: Jindal Steel Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Exam Previous Years Questions Papers and Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics

dear sir/madam,
my opinion is that you should contact your near book stalls for syllabus and previous year question paper and sample papers
15th October 2010, 09:45 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Jindal Steel Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Exam Previous Years Questions Papers and Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam,
I have applied for jindal steels and power Ltd.........for a job and i have to face a written exam for the job......so,i am in need of previous five year question papers and the syllabus of the company and i am an electrical and electronics engg.......so,please do the needful for me.....
dear friend,

there is no such books avaliable for this exam.so prepare MCQ from your books and through read your text books.

exam syllabus is the whole subject which you have studied in B.Tech.

good luck.
18th October 2010, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jindal Steel Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Exam Previous Years Questions Papers and Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics

sir i have applied for jindal steels and power Ltd for a job and i have to face a written exam for the job..... so, i am in need of previous five year question papers and the syllabus of the company and i am an mechanical engg..... so, please do the needful for me.....
23rd October 2010, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

syllabus of jindal steel plant written exam.....
24th October 2010, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;225016]syllabus of jindal steel plant written exam.....[/
25th October 2010, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i have applied for jindal steels and power Ltd for a job and i have to face a written exam for the job..... so, i am in need of previous five year question papers and the syllabus of the company and i am an mechanical engg..... so, please do the needful for me.....
my email id is [email protected]
25th October 2010, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

27th October 2010, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have applied for jindal steels and power Ltd for a job.I am in need of previous five year question papers.
My email id is. [email protected]
28th October 2010, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i need civil queston papers
29th October 2010, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am an electrical engg. student.can i get some idea about the syllabus or the sample paper for jindal GET 2010???
For this i'll be grateful to you.
30th October 2010, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

sir i have applied for jindal steels and power Ltd for a job and i have to face a written exam for the job..... so, i am in need of previous five year question papers and the syllabus of the company and i am a mechanical engg..... so, please do the needful for me.....
31st October 2010, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

sir,, i require electrical engineering sylabus for jindal exm on 21 nov, i,l be greatfull to you
2nd November 2010, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

sir,i need syllabus and sample paper of jindal steel for mechanical my e mail ID is patialgajay @gmail.com
2nd November 2010, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
.so pls forward the previous years question papers of mechanical engineering
8th November 2010, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

HIIII IF ANY OF U GET THE MATERIALS PLZ DO COMTACT ME!!! [email protected]
9th November 2010, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

D/sir, From where i can hav the necessary coaching for appearing in Exam for Jindal Steel & Power And BHEL in chandigarh/ Mohalli. Pl advise.
Pl provide Cell no. if available

Tks - sanwalka ID : [email protected]
10th November 2010, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

sir
plz send me the previous years question paper of jindal steel and power for GET-2011 on my e-mail [email protected]
11th November 2010, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i wana papers
11th November 2010, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

plz send previous papers of jindal steel power plant xam,iam electrical engg................
11th November 2010, 09:50 PM
mnn

sir, please kindly rply me is the past year papers of jindal steel electrical and electronics branch available in market..if avbl pls say.
11th November 2010, 09:53 PM
mnn

sir/madam,
kindly refer me any site or resource where i can get the previous years question papers for jindal steel power limited for electrical engineering?
12th November 2010, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, plz send me the previous 5 yrs questions paper to my email---> [email protected]
13th November 2010, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

SIR, plz send previous papers of jindal steel power plant xam,iam electrical engg................
14th November 2010, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous 5yrs question paper for GET...written test
16th November 2010, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me previous year question paper on jindal written test
17th November 2010, 12:14 PM
rachna31

dear sir, plz send me the previous 5 yrs questions paper to my emai,,,[email protected]
18th November 2010, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me previous 3 yrs question paper to my e mail- [email protected]
20th November 2010, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sir pls send me previous 3 yrs question paper to my email:[email protected]
20th November 2010, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me previous 3 yrs question paper to my
e-mail :- [email protected]
8th December 2010, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Jindal Steel Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Exam Previous Years Questions Papers and Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics

Quote:
plz send previous papers of jindal steel power plant xam,iam electrical engg................
send me syllabus as i am frm electrical department
27th December 2010, 03:39 PM
patildipak18

i have to face a written exam for the job..... so, i am in need of previous five year question papers and the syllabus of the company and i am an electical engg..... so, please
4th January 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have applied form hpcl Ltd for a job.I am in need of previous five year question papers for electical
My email id [email protected]
22nd January 2011, 07:18 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Jindal Steel Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Exam Previous Years Questions Papers and Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics

there is no such books avaliable for this exam.so prepare MCQ from your books and through read your text books.

good luck
7th March 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

jindal steel placement papers for electronics engineering
11th March 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

hello...this is chethan from pesitm shiomoga,sir i need previous placement papers for electrical papers.......please send to mail id....
20th March 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about the present maximum transmisson voltage. Thank you from c.r polytechnic rohtak
24th March 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sir please send me jindal steel previous papers for electrical
22nd April 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Jindal Steel Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Exam Previous Years Questions Papers and Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
sir/mam,
i have applied for jindal steels and power ltd.........for a job and i have to face a written exam for the job......so,i am in need of previous five year question papers and the syllabus of the company and i am an electrical and electronics engg.......so,please do the needful for me.....
please help me
12th June 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage criteria for b.tech aspirant in jindal steel& power ltd.?????
My email id - [email protected]
21st July 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir please send me jindal steel previous papers for electrical

thanking u sir

regards,
sk.sabir (shaiksabir204gmail.com)
28th August 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

plz do send previous 5 years questions of jindal steels on electrical& communication engineering,I would really be greatful to u
3rd September 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am an electrical engg. student.May get some idea about the syllabus or the sample paper for jindal GET 2010???
For this i'll be grateful to you. My email id is [email protected], [email protected]
21st September 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

when the jindal exam foe 2012 is going to held
2nd November 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me previous year question of npti 2011 to 2009. at my emaid id [email protected]
20th January 2012, 08:39 AM
pinkubar

Quote:
sir/mam,
I have applied for jindal steels and power Ltd.........for a job and i have to face a written exam for the job......so,i am in need of previous five year question papers and the syllabus of the company and i am an electrical engg.......so,please do the needful for me.....
please send some question papewrs for electrial to my email id [email protected] and i will be grateful to u...
29th April 2012, 01:20 PM
onest

11th May 2012, 09:06 PM
sam1586

Sir I am an MTech chemical engineerring student can you please send me some question papers of Jindal steel for chemical engineering My email Id is [email protected] .waitin for your quick response.
12th May 2012, 03:36 AM
Radhakrishna143

Respected Sir,
I am an electrical engg. student.May get some
idea about the syllabus or the sample paper for
jindal GET 2010???
For this i'll be grateful to you. My email id is
[email protected], [email protected]
12th January 2013, 07:32 PM
rajesh kumar chandra

Wink Re: Jindal Steel Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Exam Previous Years Questions Papers and Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics

sir please send me syllabus and previous year question paper for electrical engineering. for jindal steel gradate engineer trainee.
thanks.
my email id is- [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?