30th September 2015, 11:24 AM
padmarkvzm

Job in Abroad after MBA from India?

Dear Sir,

i am padma, pursuing MBA 2nd year. I want to do job in abroad. Is there chance for me to go for the job. Please provide me details .

Thanking you sir,

Regards
e.padma

30th September 2015, 09:01 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job in Abroad after MBA from India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by padmarkvzm View Post
Dear Sir,

i am padma, pursuing MBA 2nd year. I want to do job in abroad. Is there chance for me to go for the job. Please provide me details .

Thanking you sir,

Regards
e.padma

You will surely get an opportunity to be a part of company outside India if you are doing your MBA course from the top most colleges of India. If you are doing your MBA course from not so important colleges of India then you need to wait for your right time. As for getting job in abroad what is required is experience of more than 5 years. So, I would suggest you to complete your MBA course with good percentage, find a job for yourself in a good company, get experience and then apply for a job outside India. Seeing your experience they will surely consider you for a job.

Types of Jobs after MBA are:
  • Resource Analyst
  • Sales and Marketing Executive
  • HR Recruiting
  • Management Trainee
  • Officer Assistant
  • Customer Support Officer
  • Marketing Executives etc.
Business Development Executive
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?