30th April 2015, 02:55 PM
sandip1983

Which job is better to join JE in MES or JE in PHED or JE in DGVCL?

Which job is better to join...je in MES through ssc , je in PHED rajasthan or je in dgvcl gujrat??....i m confused....... if anyone has knowledge what facilities gov. giving, allowances, accomodation, scope of growth and promotion, salary/income scope in total, job profile etc about any of these jobs plz reply me..

30th April 2015, 08:37 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which job is better to join JE in MES or JE in PHED or JE in DGVCL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandip1983 View Post
Which job is better to join...je in MES through ssc , je in PHED rajasthan or je in dgvcl gujrat??....i m confused....... if anyone has knowledge what facilities gov. giving, allowances, accomodation, scope of growth and promotion, salary/income scope in total, job profile etc about any of these jobs plz reply me..
According to me, joining JE in Military Engineer Services is a good option because, you can enjoy all national holidays, good allowances, stress less work, flexible hob timings, free canteen , free housing and food. The job security is very high. You will get good hike if you join as JE.
1st May 2015, 10:49 AM
sandip1983

Default Re: Which job is better to join JE in MES or JE in PHED or JE in DGVCL?

thank u sir....what about chances of promotions or procedure of this...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?