30th August 2017, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Which job is better postal assistant or junior statistical officer for ladies?

Which job is better postal assistant or junior statistical officer for ladies? Can you please suggest me the best one for me? I need to know the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the post, please help me on the same soon. Thanks!

13th December 2017, 09:08 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which job is better postal assistant or junior statistical officer for ladies?

Both the Jobs are Equally good for female candidates. But when comes to the matter of ranking then Statistical Officer Job will be best as compared to the Junior Postal Assistant.

SSC takes a Common Exam CGL and CHSL for graduates and 10+2 candidates respectively. and the trade is awarded on the basis of merits.

INDIA POST takes the examination for Postal Assistant. after clearing the exam you will become Postal Assistant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?