25th November 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Job in Civil Defence after doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation?

m doing b.tech by electronics n instrumentation ... ii want a job in civil defence service or railway and bank clerk type jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Any possibility to get a job in Civil Services or Defence services after passing B.Tech in ETC?
  2. Job in Defence, Railway Service and Bank Job after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  3. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  4. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ?
  5. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  6. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  7. Jobs for btech graduates with less than 60 percentage?
  8. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  9. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  10. How to make a career in defence after completion of B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech 3rd year in Instrumentation
  11. List of top 10 private colleges of engineering in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to get government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation from private college?
  13. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  14. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture? -- [New]
  15. How to get a job after B.E in electronics instrumentation?
  16. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  17. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
  18. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
27th April 2012, 05:55 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: Job in Civil Defence after doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation?

Indian army released a notification for the recruitment of technical jobs

Educational Qualification : B.TECH
Last date : 01-03-2012
Height : 157.5 cm

Selected will be called for SSB interviews

THERE ARE MANY OPPURTUNITIES FOR YOU IN GOVERNMENT SECTOR

BANKING SECTOR : -

IN BANKING SECTOR , YOU CANN APPLY FOR PROBATIONARY POST

THE PRESENT VACANCIES THAT YOU CAN APPLY NOW ARE

~~ BANK OF MAHARASTRA , IS RELEASED NOTIFICATIONS FOR THE POST OF P.O.
YOU CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST NOW

~~ SOUTH INDIAN BANK , BANGLORE IS ALSO RELEASED NOTIFICATIONS FOR THE POST OF P.O.

LATER , YOU CAN APPLY FOR CIVIL EXAMS

YOU CAN WRITE
IAS EXAM
IPS EXAM

LATER , YOU CAN ALSO WRITE RAILWAY EXAMS LIKE
RRB EXAMS

YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FOR
INDIAN ARMY
NAVY , etc . .

INDIAN ARMY IS RECRUITING S.I. OFFICERS NOW . YOU CAN APPLY NOW .

f you have passed B-tech with (ECE) branch, There are various type of jobs available in Civil Defence Service or Railway Sector or Banking sector,first of all you are qualifying the many examination,
you will have to apply the UPSC or RAILWAY or BANKING sectors or AIR FORCE or INDIAN ARMY
or NAVY or IAF etc likes,
*UPSC EXAM conduct through Civil services.......
IAS
IPS
IES
SCRA
NDA
*Jobs possibilities in Banking field :-
PO Exam
Clerical Jobs

Best courses after Electronics & Instrumentation engineering for good prospect in Defence : If you want to join Defence Service then after completing B.Tech degree in Electronics and Instrumentation engineering.There is no need to do further engineering field like M.Tech.But after B.Tech you can directly apply for Career in Defence Service.

Electronics and Instrumentation engineering field candidates can find jobs in several sectors like Private as well as Public sector.If you are interested to join Government sector as well as Private sector than you can apply for jobs in Defence,Civil Service,Railway and Aviation field.

But before applying in this sector you have to satisfied eligibility criteria are detailed below :

1) You should have B.Tech/B.E degree in Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 6 CGPA in your previous semester examination.

2) Prefinal Years candidates are not allow and only Final year candidates are eligible.

3) Your minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age range should be 25 years.

The best technical field of Defence Service where you can make career are following as :

>>> Electrical equipment sector

>>> Signal Sector

>>> Communication sector

This are the best technical sector and if you are interested then after completing Electronics & Instrumentation .There are lots of jobs for Electronics & Instrumentation engineers in Multinational Firms.

You can also apply for Jobs in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) AND other Communication sector in Defence.Either you can also try for research work in abroad .The list of various engineers can make long terms career in defence field are following as :

1) Software engineers

2) Radio Communication engineers

For more information about best jobs opportunities after completing engineering degree in Electronics and Instrumentation field are following as :

http://www.careerairforce.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?