8th September 2018, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Back Office Executive in Mphasis?

Hi everyone, I would like to gather some information regarding the job description for the post of Back Office Executive in Mphasis. I am interested to apply for this post in Back Office Executive. Can you please tell me about the description of this job post?

19th February 2023, 02:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Back Office Executive in Mphasis?

Job description

They mainly gather and process research data
Perform basic admin duties including printing, sending emails and ordering office supplies.
They assist and coordinate with sales team and front office team.

It's a good career option for those who prefer to work in an office or is interested in working with same people .
The office work is versatile but typically takes place within regular working hours.
It does not require extensive travel.

The job requires determination, resourcefulness, interpersonal skills.
The first challenge is that working in a back office role will naturally develops
skills and knowledge that are pertinent to that role, not to a front office one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?