16th January 2011, 05:28 AM
Unregistered

Job in FMCG sector after completing B.Com in commerce, marketing honor with 57.62%?

i am b.com graduate with commerce, marketing honours with 57.62% of marks from calcutta university. i have passed in the year 2010. i want a job in the fmcg sector. i do not have any experience. so i just want to know is it possible to get a job in fmcg sector specially in marketing.

21st October 2011, 12:27 AM
khan2003

Default Re: Job in FMCG sector after completing B.Com in commerce, marketing honor with 57.62%?

Dear Member

The FMCG sector is very vast service oriented sector at this time.

So there are many opportunities for a commerce graduate with marketing.

And marketing is an unbeaten sector of any industry, and its good if you go for MBA in marketing.

best of luck
31st December 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in FMCG sector after completing B.Com in commerce, marketing honor with 57.62%?

im m.com post graduate student with 62 percentage marks in a.b.st i do not have any experience so i just want to know is it possible to get a govt jobs in best deal for govt sector
21st March 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i am an marketing honrs student from calcutta university can i do chartered accountant(CA) or company secreterialship(CS)
24th July 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

i need a jobs in fmcg industries,i have total 2 years experience,same field plase help it out,,,,[email protected]
14th August 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I am Bcom with MBA in HR and also qualified ugc net in commerce. Can I eligible for govt lectureship in odisha through ssb odisha lectureship recruitment. Please, reply fast sir ...mail id [email protected].
7th May 2023, 10:22 PM
rbagdiya1

you can apply for various role like

Sales Executive: Sales work, This role requires good communication skills, negotiation skills, and the ability to work independently.

Account Executive: accounting knowlege

Supply Chain Executive: supply chain and inventory management

Marketing Executive: Marketing and goverernance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?