23rd September 2017, 01:17 PM
bsc amd msc

Which job I can apply in Indian Army Field after completion of B.Sc Medical and M.Sc Micro?

Sir/Mam, I am completed B.Sc medical and M.Sc micro please give the job in Indian army field. Can you please give me the details on this? Which job to apply in Indian Army? It will be really helpful if you can give me the details on this. Thanks!

24th September 2017, 02:56 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which job I can apply in Indian Army Field after completion of B.Sc Medical and M.Sc Micro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsc amd msc View Post
Sir/Mam, I am completed B.Sc medical and M.Sc micro please give the job in Indian army field. Can you please give me the details on this? Which job to apply in Indian Army? It will be really helpful if you can give me the details on this. Thanks!

As you have done M.Sc degree and want to join Indian army, then best procedure for you to join Indian army is through CDS(Combined Defence Services) exam conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

Post available for you after M.SC Micro:-

>> Lieutenant.

>> Captain.

>> Major.

>> Lieutenant Colonel.

>> Colonel.

Eligibility Required for CDS exam:-

:- For CDS exam minimum qualification required to apply is graduation or post graduation degree from government recognized institute.

>> Age limit to apply for Indian army through CDS exam is 19 to 27 years.

>> Both male and female candidates are allowed to apply for CDS exam.

>> Only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for CDS exam.

>> For more details please visit www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?