22nd November 2011, 04:59 PM
BK Nitika

Job in Indian Air force after engineering?

u know i am trying to say that how to get job in air force after engeneering

Related Questions:
  1. What minimum qualification can get me an entry in Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  2. Scope in Indian Air Force after completion of Aerospace Engg. course?
  3. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  5. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  6. How can I get a job in Indian Air Force after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  7. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  8. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  9. Doing ECE 3rd year : How to get a job in Indian Air Force?
  10. Qualification required to get job in Air force? How can I get job in Indian Air Force after 10th?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  12. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  13. Job in Indian Air force after engineering?
  14. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  16. Eligibility to apply in Indian Air Force for a B.Sc student who have -1.5D eyesight?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  18. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
23rd November 2011, 03:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in Indian Air force after engineering?

As an engineer, you can have a challenging career in the Indian Air Force. You have two options to apply for a job in Indian Air Force. One is Aeronautical Engineering Electronics branch, which deals with signal and communication. The other one is Aeronautical Engineering Mechanical branch dealing with maintenance, servicing, and other engine related duties. You can apply for the Technical Branch in the final or pre-final year of engineering through the University Entry Scheme.
5th December 2011, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK Nitika View Post
u know i am trying to say that how to get job in air force after engeneering
Many candidates have the same question. If you want to join the Indian Air force after engineering you will have to pass the cdse exam and you may go in the technical branch. It is related to the engineering field. Cdse exam is held by the Indian government. This is the best option for the bright future.
27th December 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

my average % in BE is less than 60% , do i still have chance in cds exam???
16th March 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i am student of engineering 6th sem can i am able for exam 2012
my average % is 60 in b-tech
22nd April 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i m going to complete my diploma in e&c engg can there is any oppourtunity to get job as an engineer in iaf and when will posts open in iaf
10th May 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any recruitment processes for 2012 BE E and C output students
6th July 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

is any job opportunity after Bsc phy& mat..?
3rd July 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in E&TC with 69.83%,so any opportunity in any fauclty of indianair force..
16th August 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i'm studing b.tech cse branch if there is any opportunity in air force ..............
20th September 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE(EC) with 59% age is 25 running,so any opportunity in any faculty of IAF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?