20th October 2018, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Abroad for BTech Chemical student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BTech course in the specialization of Chemical Engineering. I want to know about the job opportunities available for me after completing this BTech course in Abroad. Can you please let me know about the opportunities in Abroad?

25th March 2023, 03:26 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Abroad for BTech Chemical student?

Most of the jobs are available in
Non manufacturing Companies
Healthcare
Design and construction
Food processing
Microelectronics
Polymers
Business service industry
Pharmaceutical and Technical field.
With B.tech in chemical engineering , one gains the ability to research and develop an improved manufacturing process.

There are ample job opportunities available for those who are studying abroad and then plan to work there.
They can also go for postgraduation course in same filed.
Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience along with your academic qualification will help you in finding job abroad.
For better opportunity, you can apply for GATE.
Using GATE score , you can apply for reputed companies .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?