6th February 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Armed Force for a female candidate having completed B.Pharmacy? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?

Hello sir, I am a female candidate having completed B.Pharmacy and looking for a job in Armed Force. Is there any job opportunities for me in Armed Force? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
  2. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  3. Can a Female candidate get a job in the Indian Air Force? What will be the pay scale?
  4. How to join Indian Army after studying B.Sc. course in Nursing?
  5. How to join Army as a Doctor after MBBS? Will there be any exam for that?
  6. NDA is also for girls or not?
  7. Required criteria to join Armed Force having completed Graduation from Banking and Insurance?
  8. Eligibility to apply fro Indian Air force after 10th class?
  9. Can a Female Candidate apply for NDA exam? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the procedure to apply for the exam? -- [New]
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for joining Air Force? Currently I am studying in 11th
  11. How can I get job in Military Engineer Services being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) female candidate? Procedure of selection?
  12. How to be a sub inspector?
  13. What is the salary for MCA science?
  14. Which companies recruit candidates with B.Tech electronics and Communication degree?
  15. Career in defence for mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How should I prepare for CDS? I am pursuing graduation from a central university
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Job opportunities for IT students in Air Force? I am interested to do a job in Air Force
16th October 2017, 01:55 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Armed Force for a female candidate having completed B.Pharmacy? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am a female candidate having completed B.Pharmacy and looking for a job in Armed Force. Is there any job opportunities for me in Armed Force? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?

As you have done bachelors in pharmacy and want to join Indian armed forces, then according to my opinion CDS (Combined Defence Services)exam is best procedure to join armed forces. Here below are details regarding CDS exam:-

>> CDS exam is conducted twice in a year by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) to recruit eligible candidates for Indian defence services.

>> For CDS exam minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors degree from government recognized institute and you have done bachelors in pharmacy, so you are eligible to apply.

>> For CDS exam both male and female candidates are allowed to apply.

>> Only Indian national candidates are allowed to apply for CDS exam.

>> Age limit to apply for CDS exam is 19 to 27 years.

>> For CDS applicant must be physically and mentally strong.

Selection Procedure:-

:- Written exam.

:- Personal interview.

:- Medical test.

>> Written exam is based on subjects like English, General knowledge and carries 200 marks.

>> For more details please visit www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?