12th May 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities in Bangalore after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

I have completed bsc microbioilogy .is there any jobs in bangalore related to microbiology

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Job Opportunities in Hyderabad after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  2. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  4. B.Sc Microbiology is better than BCA or B.Sc Computers? Job opportunities after B.Sc Microbiology?
  5. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  7. Job Opportunities in Chennai after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  8. Courses after B.Sc in Microbiology? Job opportunities after Microbiology?
  9. What are the scopes and job opportunities related to BSc Microbiology?
  10. What do to after B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which has better job opportunities? -- [New]
  11. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  12. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  14. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  15. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  16. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  17. Can I get a job at NASA, ISRO after completion of BSc Microbiology
  18. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
1st November 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Bangalore after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

hi sir/madam am shanthi..am completed bsc (microbiology,biochemistry,biotechnology).and iwant job of qualification,so plz if requierment of my qualification just send my e mail...
5th August 2015, 11:19 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Bangalore after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

The Job Opportunities in Bangalore after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology as given below.

--> Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Microbiology is an under graduate program which can be completed in 3 years.

--> They have enormous openings in the Public sector firms and also in Private sector organizations.

Name of jobs

* Bacteriologists
* Biomedical Scientist
* Cell Biologists
* Geneticists
* Mycologists
* Industrial Microbiologists
* Medical Microbiologists
* Biotechnologist
* Protozoologists
* Biochemist
* Immunologists
* Parasitologists
* Virologists
* Environmental Microbiologists
* Food Microbiologists

Salary status

--> Initially the salary for a fresher in this field starts from Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 20,000 per month.
23rd March 2017, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I have finished b.sc industrial microbiology and one year mediacl lab technology course finsied. But I have no experience. If any job vaccine please send or message my email I'd is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?