25th August 2018, 01:53 AM
Bangi ravi

Job opportunities in Defence Service for BA(English) female student?

Hello everyone, I want to join Defence Service. Right now, I am studying in BA with English Honours and I am a female candidate. So, after completing my BA, kindly let me know what are the job opportunities available for me in Defence Service?

27th August 2018, 08:20 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Defence Service for BA(English) female student?

Yes, candidates passed bachelor degree are eligible to appear in CDS examination after qualifying in the examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 19-25 years. So, you can appear in examination for recruitment in OTA.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
29th August 2018, 03:05 PM
Tutu12

Default Re: Job opportunities in Defence Service for BA(English) female student?

Yes , there is a job opportunities for BA(english) female student in defence services. Now a day women are equal to men in every field so why not in defence . There are also ajob oppurtunities for you.

The examination is conducted by UPSC , SSC (air traffic controller, logistic, observer ,law). The eligibility to appear in this examination are candidate must have completed bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university and have minimum score 50% marks aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?